Jump to content
Markee

WFP Future International Talent (FIT) Pool

Recommended Posts

Hi there! Anyone out there who is going through the selection process for the WFP FIT Pool?

Edited by Markee
typo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/12/2018 at 6:05 PM, Lala_B said:

Hi! I had a written exam for P2 comm officer about two weeks ago. Which job area you applied for?

Hi! I took the exam for the P3  comms officer. Have you heard since the exam?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/26/2018 at 1:29 AM, Lala_B said:

Not yet. But I will write if I received a notice.

still nothing?? radio silence on my side! #Weird

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi! Indeed nothing. I think the process is really slow because some staff are on vacay... My status of the application has not been updated since last month either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/24/2018 at 9:34 PM, Ekamax said:

Anyone who had Prog Policy Officer written test ? It was almost two weeks ago...

I took the written exam for Comms on 31 May and still nothing....so if you took yours only 2 weeks ago, you can relax... ?

I don't know why it's taking them so long!!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/11/2018 at 11:48 PM, Lala_B said:

Hi! Indeed nothing. I think the process is really slow because some staff are on vacay... My status of the application has not been updated since last month either.

I got invited to the pre-interview. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/24/2018 at 5:04 PM, Ekamax said:

Anyone who had Prog Policy Officer written test ? It was almost two weeks ago...

I had in July 11 but there is still nothing.Anything yet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello everyone,

I took the written assessment for the FIT pool programme policy officer (P3) on the 11th July and nothing yet...

Is there anyone who took the exam the same day in the same situation or you guys got some news?

I'm starting to get desperate...

Thank you in advance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello. I also appeared for the P3 written assessment for WFP FIT pool for Finance, in Aug 2018. Till now, have not got any feedback.

- Can someone tel me the further process of Language test and interview.

- I only can speak English and have no knowledge of other languages. SO in that case, what to do?

- How to prepare myself for the language test and interview.

Thanks in advance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello. any activity in this forum. 

I gave my technical test and a video interview. I am expecting a language test (for 2nd language). can some one guide me , the process.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/31/2018 at 7:14 AM, Markee said:

Hi there! Anyone out there who is going through the selection process for the WFP FIT Pool?

You will have 4 steps.

- technical interview (I have already provided that)

- Video interview (i have already provided that)

-Language test (Not yet appeared)

- Final interview.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Victor!

I am new around here! Nice to hear that there others on the process!

Congrats for continuing on the process!

As per the language test, I do not think that it is a must. I have checked on an interview WFP made a few months ago, about the FIT Pool process, and they did not mention it. You can check that out on the faceebook of WFP, where there is an interview.

I would like to ask you about the video interview. Can you describe the questions you were asked? 

Thanks in advance!

Jason

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/22/2018 at 2:21 AM, Globo said:

Hi Victor!

I am new around here! Nice to hear that there others on the process!

Congrats for continuing on the process!

As per the language test, I do not think that it is a must. I have checked on an interview WFP made a few months ago, about the FIT Pool process, and they did not mention it. You can check that out on the faceebook of WFP, where there is an interview.

I would like to ask you about the video interview. Can you describe the questions you were asked? 

Thanks in advance!

Jason

Hi Jason, 

Regarding the video interview...it was done thru an online software, and basically they ask you 3 basic questions: one motivational, and 2 competency based questions. In my case they asked me to speak about a time when i had a challenging situation at work, and the last one was to speak about a time when i encountered a setback at work. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/21/2018 at 6:58 PM, VIctor2018 said:

Hello. any activity in this forum. 

I gave my technical test and a video interview. I am expecting a language test (for 2nd language). can some one guide me , the process.

When did you take the video interview?? I took mine in August and NOTHING yet!! They are soooo slow!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/21/2018 at 10:51 PM, Globo said:

Hi Victor!

I am new around here! Nice to hear that there others on the process!

Congrats for continuing on the process!

As per the language test, I do not think that it is a must. I have checked on an interview WFP made a few months ago, about the FIT Pool process, and they did not mention it. You can check that out on the faceebook of WFP, where there is an interview.

I would like to ask you about the video interview. Can you describe the questions you were asked? 

Thanks in advance!

Jason

Hello Jason, You be asked 3 questions. Very simple but you should keep a pen and paper, to summarize what you want to say and then when the recording starts, deliver, like you are sitting in an interview. Keep track of time. Be precise, show that you have knowledge. - Show that you can survive in a difficult environment -  Show that you are the best fit - What you know about WFP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Markee said:

When did you take the video interview?? I took mine in August and NOTHING yet!! They are soooo slow!

normally it take a month after the video interview. If not, contact WFP about the results. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/22/2018 at 12:41 PM, Addadis said:

How long did it take from written assessment to pre-interview?

Warming greetings to all...

Just to know if around anyone going through selection process for WFP FIT Pool, position of program policy officer? I took written assessment on 11/07/18, later one, 31/07/18 my status changed with message informing "we are pleased to advise you will be partaking in the assessment phase" since then silence radio...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/1/2018 at 2:50 PM, Ekamax said:

Warming greetings to all...

Just to know if around anyone going through selection process for WFP FIT Pool, position of program policy officer? I took written assessment on 11/07/18, later one, 31/07/18 my status changed with message informing "we are pleased to advise you will be partaking in the assessment phase" since then silence radio...

Radio silence for me too...so the other day I sent them an email email, and they told me that they are still in the process of finalizing the evaluation of the HireVue (video) interviews. 

I guess we just have to wait a bit longer...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi everyone,

So I see that you —Ekamax and Markee— have done video interviews (31 July) after the written tests (11 July).....

I have never been invited for a video interview so I guess I did not pass the written assessment.....

Anyway, I also sent them a sort email to get some answers on the written assessment and they said to me that written assessments are still under revision.....who knows...

Cheers

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.