WFP Future International Talent (FIT) Pool

Markee

20 hours ago, HEGD said:

Oh, yes, me too! I have the same message, and the same date. Still, not sure what this means....

Dear all, same as me. Please, if you have any change let me know. I am refreshing the page like crazy and just noticing change in dates but not status.. The anxiety!

Thanks a lot!

16 minutes ago, Platy said:

Dear all, same as me. Please, if you have any change let me know. I am refreshing the page like crazy and just noticing change in dates but not status.. The anxiety!

Thanks a lot!

Hi, thanks for the update. Same here, checking the page wayyyy to often...

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Rafaella! said:

Finally received the email that I was included in the Pool of candidates. Best of luck to you all!

Wow that's great to hear. Congratulations!!! Can you please share how long the entire process took from when you applied to inclusion? Also, please keep us updated when you get posted. 

On 11/22/2019 at 3:54 PM, Federil said:

Wow that's great to hear. Congratulations!!! Can you please share how long the entire process took from when you applied to inclusion? Also, please keep us updated when you get posted. 

I applied in Feb 2019, technical test probably April/May 2019, then had the interview and later language test in September 2019 and was informed of success in November 2019.

On 11/22/2019 at 5:36 PM, Heboo said:

On 11/21/2019 at 10:54 PM, Rafaella! said:

Finally received the email that I was included in the Pool of candidates. Best of luck to you all!

Me too!!! No offer yet though. For met, the whole process took 9 months since application in March 2019. Good luck to y'all!

I am sure that for populating the FIT pool, that they take more candidates..however, my hopes are not too high as I know that WFP operates in some of the most dangerous places in the world, and my family situation is not let's say ideal for something like that. But let's see, maybe something comes up in a more family-friendly location:)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/17/2020 at 1:24 PM, Rafaella! said:

No offers so far?

I had received an offer for a short time consultancy in Rome from WFP through the FIT pool not instead a fixed term position, but more like "while waiting for a P2 offer". I was reluctant and wasn't selected in the end, but WFP assured me that this would not itnerfere with my FIT pool position in any kind.

Nothing since that (mid December)....

Not wanting to discourage anyone, but 2 years ago I was placed on a similar roster for P3 Programme Officer with UNHCR and only received one invite for interview for a temporary P2 (!) position in Mosul, Iraq. If WFP went through all the trouble of selecting and testing candidates, seems a bit expensive for just 'using' them for temporary or consultancy opportunities. But knowing the UN, I would not be surprised. Too bad.

• 2 weeks later...

Good morning !

I was recently invited to the HR officer technical exam and I would much appreciate if any of you who have taken this exam before could share her/his experience on what to expect.

Also, Do you know if P3 is a good starting job at WFP? Regarding job salary and benefits mainly.

many thanks and greetings from Perú 

Ivette

Hi All,

I received an EOI for a short term consultancy for Supply Chain, Logistics and Procurement at HQ or country office. They said is not related to the application for the Fit Pool and that my response will have no impact on the application process. This is similar to what HEGD shared. Any thoughts? Anyone else received a similar e-mail?

@Ivette, sorry I don't have any info on HR technical exam but for supply chain we had some multiple choice questions, T/F, and a case study. Time is of the essence, you have to manage your time well. All the best.

On 3/13/2020 at 12:12 PM, Ivette said:

Good morning !

I was recently invited to the HR officer technical exam and I would much appreciate if any of you who have taken this exam before could share her/his experience on what to expect.

Also, Do you know if P3 is a good starting job at WFP? Regarding job salary and benefits mainly.

many thanks and greetings from Perú 

Ivette

Hi! that's great news. P3 is a great starting point and i am sure in any duty station, a family of 4 could live on a P3 salary (with only one partner working)

best of luck!

Edited by Rafaella!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

I applied for the wfp Fitpool advertising the position of Partnerships Officer - P2.. I have hope that I could be invited to a technical test on the subject.. do any of you know how to prepare for such exam, What materials to use, and so on?

Thank you in advance ?

Edited by Moe Ibrahim

• 4 weeks later...

Hello All,

Just joining this forum! Big ups to those who initiated it, very informative indeed!

Like my colleague Moe Ibrahim, I also applied for Partnerships Officer P2 April 10th 2020 and have been invited for a technical test April 25th 2020. Anyone with any ideas on how to prepare for such exam, any reference materials to use and so on?

Thanks a lot and best regards.