WFP Future International Talent (FIT) Pool

Markee

On 5/7/2020 at 12:42 PM, Aremt said:

Received invitation for pre-interview and language test yesterday.  Hope you received too. Anyone  who has done these to share some tips...especially on the language Test... 

Hey,

I have received the video interview and language test invitation too. When are you taking the language test? Can you share your experience?

Thank you and good luck!

5 hours ago, POP86 said:

Hello @Pattytoupatta

It was for HRO P3 & there was 5 questions.

one was about your ability in relocation to hardship duty stations & the reason behind that & why did you choose WFP.

actions to be taken & the steps will be followed in case of having a shortage in the recruitment budget for a specific assignment.

If you have been asked to give a presentation to graduates in their university, what will you say & what real examples (with your supervisor) would you give to inspire them in their careers.

These what comes in my mind now.

@Aremt is that similar to P4 questions?

I am taking the video interview too!  Thats not what I expected at all....have you already taken the langue test?

On 5/12/2020 at 6:56 PM, Aremt said:

All the best as well. I only applied for P4. I received both on the same day but different times. Done the preinterview . scheduled language test

Hi Aremt, when is your language test? I scheduled it on 17 May, (French) not sure if it is late or still ok, instructions were not very clear...how did it go?

24 minutes ago, simka said:

I am taking the video interview too!  Thats not what I expected at all....have you already taken the langue test?

Strangely, I haven't receive the language test yet.

Did you apply for P4 or P3?

1 hour ago, POP86 said:

Strangely, I haven't receive the language test yet.

Did you apply for P4 or P3?

I applied for P3. I received the invitation to language test the same as as for the video interview. 

19 hours ago, POP86 said:

Hello @Pattytoupatta

one was about your ability in relocation to hardship duty stations & the reason behind that & why did you choose WFP.

actions to be taken & the steps will be followed in case of having a shortage in the recruitment budget for a specific assignment.

If you have been asked to give a presentation to graduates in their university, what will you say & what real examples (with your supervisor) would you give to inspire them in their careers.

@simka , @POP86-sounds like broadly similar  - 5 questions ...  but didnt reference shortage of recruitment budget...referenced an understaffed team-- the inspiration one was - professionalism and work ethic. Another around something going wrong and how you dealt with it and lessons learnt, ... You are given some time to prepare and some time to respond. My experience, the time to respond is not much so organise your response well and watch the time.

Yes deadline for Language test was given as 17th.  Not done yet...

Edited by Aremt

On 5/14/2020 at 10:01 PM, POP86 said:

Hello @Pattytoupatta

Thank you so much @POP86 that was so helpful! Did they ask any behavioral question?

On 5/15/2020 at 3:50 AM, simka said:

1 hour ago, simka said:

Just did the video interview! It went quiet fast... Good luck to everyone! lets wait for the next steps now 

Was it similar to HRO P3?

I think I had the same questions for HRO P3 as mentioned above: if you are willing to deploy to hard ship duty stations and why? You face shortages and need to recruit in your new team. You are giving presentation to students and have to talk about boss who inspires you.  And one CBI question

3 hours ago, Ivette said:

Hi everyone !

is the language test mandatory to move forward or just optional ? 
I’ve also got invited to a panel interview after the pre interview but no language test so far .

What's the language you were supposed to test?

I didn't get the language test too (mine is Arabic).

Edited by POP86

14 hours ago, POP86 said:

What's the language you were supposed to test?

I didn't get the language test too (mine is Arabic).

Hi, can you perhaps share how long you've waited to get invited for pre-interview after sitting for the test? I've sat for a different position but I am just curious how it is taking the committee to grade the written tests. 

19 minutes ago, cherrygirl said:

Hi, can you perhaps share how long you've waited to get invited for pre-interview after sitting for the test? I've sat for a different position but I am just curious how it is taking the committee to grade the written tests. 

Hi!

for the pre interview it took around 2 months and then 2 weeks to get a response that I will be moving to the panel interview .