WFP Future International Talent (FIT) Pool

Markee

On 6/10/2020 at 12:10 AM, Aremt said:

Michelle - Are you interviewing for both p3/p4? Congratulations Ivette and all the best

yet for both. haven't been invited to the panel interview yet

Hi all

I found this forum by coincidence. I also went through all the phases of the fit pool process, assessment test, motivational pre-interview, education and professional reference check consent, panel interview done last week. They told me if I passed the interview they will contact my references.

anyone else made it thus far?

Edited by FITPOOL2020

1 hour ago, FITPOOL2020 said:

Hi all

I found this forum by coincidence. I also went through all the phases of the fit pool process, assessment test, motivational pre-interview, education and professional reference check consent, panel interview done last week. They told me if I passed the interview they will contact my references.

anyone else made it thus far?

Hello @FITPOOL2020,

Well done for reaching this stage! Yeah they will do the reference if you pass the Panel! I still have to go through the Panel interview. Did you apply for the HRO?

Can you please share with us what type of questions they as in the panel interview? Do they ask technical questions?

Thank you and all the luck!

18 hours ago, Pattytoupatta said:

Hello @FITPOOL2020,

Well done for reaching this stage! Yeah they will do the reference if you pass the Panel! I still have to go through the Panel interview. Did you apply for the HRO?

Can you please share with us what type of questions they as in the panel interview? Do they ask technical questions?

Thank you and all the luck!

Hi @Pattytoupatta 

thank you! yes HRO, it was all competency based, taken from the competencies in the initial job advert. when is your interview?

Hi @Pattytoupatta 

thank you! yes HRO, it was all competency based, taken from the competencies in the initial job advert. when is your interview?

The problem is I lost the initial job advert and can't find where i saved it! could you please share with me the competencies if possible so I can prepare myself. My interview is on the 19.

Thank you so much, I really appreciate it!

6 minutes ago, Pattytoupatta said:

The problem is I lost the initial job advert and can't find where i saved it! could you please share with me the competencies if possible so I can prepare myself. My interview is on the 19.

Thank you so much, I really appreciate it!

Hi there, the job adverts are found here

https://www.devex.com/jobs/human-resources-officer-p3-world-food-programme-fit-pool-712398

https://www.devex.com/jobs/human-resources-officer-p4-world-food-programme-fit-pool-712788

good luck!

On 6/14/2020 at 4:32 AM, Moe Ibrahim said:

@Energy94 Congratulations for qualifying so far. I applied for the same position (Partnerships Officer- P2) but still haven't heard anything yet. I took the test on the 30th of April. When did you take yours?

Same

On 6/15/2020 at 1:41 PM, FITPOOL2020 said:

I have this one, I thought there is a version where they stated clearly the competencies.

But thank you very much for the support and wish you best of luck!

Hi everyone,

I was placed in the FIT pool roster sometime in April for Logistics officer. Recently, I received an e-mail from WFP HQ on COVID-19 ER for a short term deployment? Did anyone receive this e-mail? Any feedback after replying?

2 hours ago, Ivette said:

Hi Federil 

hope you are doing fine,

Good news on your short term deployment , where is this position located ?

im in the final stage ( background verification) so cross fingers for me .

Ivette

Hi Ivette,

I'm well thank you. I don't think this is deployment yet as such, it was a generic e-mail and I'm sure they sent to many others. It didn't give details on location etc. Just wondering if anyone else received the e-mail and if they have replied from HR.

Fingers crossed for you. 

2 hours ago, MK3 said:

Did anyone apply for the nutrition fit pool? If so, have you heard back? 

Thanks. 

Hi i am doing for p3 nutrition. Just completed language last week. Didn't hear back anything? Have you already completed panel? 

2 hours ago, Cheval said:

Hi i am doing for p3 nutrition. Just completed language last week. Didn't hear back anything? Have you already completed panel? 

No I haven't. I completed the pre-interview and I have not yet heard back.

17 hours ago, Ivette said:

Hi Federil 

hope you are doing fine,

Good news on your short term deployment , where is this position located ?

im in the final stage ( background verification) so cross fingers for me .

Ivette

Good luck @Ivette, im in the same stage, do you know if your references were contacted?

22 hours ago, Federil said:

Hi everyone,

I was placed in the FIT pool roster sometime in April for Logistics officer. Recently, I received an e-mail from WFP HQ on COVID-19 ER for a short term deployment? Did anyone receive this e-mail? Any feedback after replying

Hi Federil,

Yeah. I got same email but no feedback yet. Hope we hear from them soon.

I'm seriously craving some intense field work now. Was already thinking of volunteering somewhere to help out with their covid response.

2 hours ago, Ivette said:

Hi!

i know my academic references were contacted this week but I’m not sure about the professional ones.

what about you?

my professional ones didn't tell me and I don't think its ok to ask them. For my academic ones, Im not sure how I can verify that. 

6 hours ago, UdZe said:

Hi Federil,

Yeah. I got same email but no feedback yet. Hope we hear from them soon.

I'm seriously craving some intense field work now. Was already thinking of volunteering somewhere to help out with their covid response.

Hi UdZe,

Good to know that we are in together. I notice there was a status date change 08/06/2020 and hoping to hear back soon. The anxiety and long waits are just too much. Keeping busy definitely helps and I'm looking forward to getting on the field. Keeping fingers crossed.

8 hours ago, FITPOOL2020 said:

my professional ones didn't tell me and I don't think its ok to ask them. For my academic ones, Im not sure how I can verify that. 

oh well , then I guess there’s nothing else to do than just wait.

Ive been told by my former professor that they contacted them to check my university degree .

On 6/18/2020 at 2:03 PM, Ivette said:

Hi!

i know my academic references were contacted this week but I’m not sure about the professional ones.

what about you?

Did they contact your Academic references in the same week of the panel interview?

They told me it will take 2 months before they get back to us!