WFP Future International Talent (FIT) Pool

Markee

1 hour ago, Baedall said:

Thank you all for your valuable contribution. Did any one take the Pre-Interview for the Risk & Compliance officer (P2) opening? Thank you in advance!

Hi,

Would you kindly advise what is the pre-interview. I have done only the technical assessment. Thanks

17 hours ago, Pepouche said:

Hi,

Would you kindly advise what is the pre-interview. I have done only the technical assessment. Thanks

Hello, 

It is the second step of the selection process after you successfully pass the technical test. Just have a look at the initial invitation you received from WFP you will find there all details in relation to the five steps applicants must go through.

I hope this helps.

Have a nice day.

3 hours ago, Baedall said:

Hello, 

It is the second step of the selection process after you successfully pass the technical test. Just have a look at the initial invitation you received from WFP you will find there all details in relation to the five steps applicants must go through.

I hope this helps.

Have a nice day.

Hi Baedel I am sorry but which position did you apply to? Also, how much time after the test, did you receive the invite for the pre-interview? 

And do you know if your status in the job application changed between the two phases? 

Sorry for so many questions! Thank you

3 hours ago, Ch_E 13 said:

Hi Baedel I am sorry but which position did you apply to? Also, how much time after the test, did you receive the invite for the pre-interview? 

And do you know if your status in the job application changed between the two phases? 

Sorry for so many questions! Thank you

No worries,we are here to help each other. The status did not change on my job application page. However, I have received the invitation for the pre-interview 5 or 6 days after partaking in the test for the Risk and Compliance Officer opening.

Best,

8 hours ago, Baedall said:

Hello, 

I hope this helps.

Have a nice day.

Thanks @Baedall,

It helps a lot.

23 minutes ago, Baedall said:

No worries,we are here to help each other. The status did not change on my job application page. However, I have received the invitation for the pre-interview 5 or 6 days after partaking in the test for the Risk and Compliance Officer opening.

Best,

Good luck to you if you have not yet done the pre-interview. I have done the test 3 weeks ago for the Risk and Compliance P2, I was still waiting (giving myself one month) but if you have been communicated already this might have concluded on. All best wishes!

On 8/26/2020 at 8:36 PM, Pepouche said:

Good luck to you if you have not yet done the pre-interview. I have done the test 3 weeks ago for the Risk and Compliance P2, I was still waiting (giving myself one month) but if you have been communicated already this might have concluded on. All best wishes!

Most welcome! Don't loose hope, may be you will receive it a bit late. Good luck!

On 8/26/2020 at 7:36 PM, Pepouche said:

Thanks for the great advice!

Dear all, 

for those who were successful in the process - if they are still following this blog like me- have you been appointed yet? Especially the Evaluation group. 

It has been almost a year now and I am curious to know if somebody got the job at the end of the day! 

Thanks a lot!

1 hour ago, Platy2 said:

Dear all, 

for those who were successful in the process - if they are still following this blog like me- have you been appointed yet? Especially the Evaluation group. 

It has been almost a year now and I am curious to know if somebody got the job at the end of the day! 

Thanks a lot!

Hi Platy2,

I was informed of inclusion into the FIT pool for Supply Chain/Logistics Officer in April 2020. Since then, I have received two e-mails for Expression of Interest with both going dead silent. No response to my follow-up e-mails either. I just saw on Aug-31, there was a an Expression of Interest for different roles including Supply Chain.

So I'm curios to know as well, if anyone has received a job offer or has some insider info to share with us on what is happening.

Best!

Hello!!

Did anyone sit for the Technical Test from 28 July to 4 August for World Food Programme’s FIT Pool (ProcurementOfficer P3)? Did you here back from them by this time or any update after the technical test? Please let me know.

Thanks

Alan

Edited by Alan20
Different topic.

4 hours ago, Eduard 20 said:

Hello,

Is there anyone who did Pre-Interview for the Risk and Compliance officer(P2) and get the feedback? I am curious to know how far the process is.

Thanks in advance.

Eduard.

I did the same on the 30th of August 2020. I guess we need to be more patient. Their processes take a bit long

4 hours ago, CHIEF MAPANZURE said:

I did the same on the 30th of August 2020. I guess we need to be more patient. Their processes take a bit long

When were you notified on the interview after you have the technical assessment? did your status change in regards to date and what you will do?

20 hours ago, Eduard 20 said:

Hello,

Is there anyone who did Pre-Interview for the Risk and Compliance officer(P2) and get the feedback? I am curious to know how far the process is.

Thanks in advance.

Eduard.

I am yet to get feedback from the technical test :( is it possible i did not pass it. Also my status is yet to change . it reads "We are pleased to advise you that you will be partaking in the assessment phase"

13 minutes ago, Binta019 said:

I am yet to get feedback from the technical test :( is it possible i did not pass it. Also my status is yet to change . it reads "We are pleased to advise you that you will be partaking in the assessment phase"

You should have it by now. They advise you may need to check your junk mail also because some of these email may go to junk or spam folder. Did you check these folders? You may also do a follow-up...

25 minutes ago, CHIEF MAPANZURE said:

You should have it by now. They advise you may need to check your junk mail also because some of these email may go to junk or spam folder. Did you check these folders? You may also do a follow-up...

Hey 
nothing in my spam or main mail box. Who do i sent a follow up email to? should it be to the devex support?

On 9/9/2020 at 10:50 PM, gentvenus said:

Yes indeed. Honestly, so many things can change in 6-9 months.

You are right Gentvenus. My worries are that the Status Date keeps changing, but the Status remained"We are pleased to advise you that you will be partaking in the assessment phase"

The status date changed twice during this week, but no message from their side ?. For those who have been in this process for a long time; is this normal and what should I expect  as a result? Kindly advise.

Thank you.

Ed

On 9/12/2020 at 8:14 AM, Eduard 20 said:

You are right Gentvenus. My worries are that the Status Date keeps changing, but the Status remained"We are pleased to advise you that you will be partaking in the assessment phase"

The status date changed twice during this week, but no message from their side ?. For those who have been in this process for a long time; is this normal and what should I expect  as a result? Kindly advise.

Thank you.

Ed

Good eye for noticing the change in Status Date! I wonder if it is because they are doing some backend processing of your application.