WFP Future International Talent (FIT) Pool

Markee

6 hours ago, Trixie84 said:

I took the pre-interview for the risk management compliance officer P4 on 29th Aug and I’m yet to hear back from them. I was not invited to take a language test. Has anyone received any feedback from the RMCO pre-interview?

Hello we are in the same hat I did the same on the 30th of August. No response yet. I guess we will hear from them soon. I was also not invited for language test.

On 8/24/2020 at 11:41 AM, Ch_E 13 said:

Hi @MA1990,

I actually sent an email to Devex, they said they are still evaluating and will give an answer either if positive or not. 

Did your status change how many days after the test? My status date changed 2 days after, so I believe it is too soon. As the pre-interview and the language test are part of the assessment, I believe the status will only change after that. Let`s give a leap of faith and wait, who knows? UN process usually take ages...

Hi @Ch_E 13 I received an invitation to the Pre-Interview. How about you? Any update?

On 9/8/2020 at 9:50 AM, Binta019 said:

I am yet to get feedback from the technical test :( is it possible i did not pass it. Also my status is yet to change . it reads "We are pleased to advise you that you will be partaking in the assessment phase"

Hello @Binta019 any updates from your end? My date status did change but it reads the same as for you. Have you sent the e-mail to devex for any update?

I have also done the technical test for Risk and Compliance P2 but no feedback as of today.

Thanks

8 hours ago, Pepouche said:

Hello @Binta019 any updates from your end? My date status did change but it reads the same as for you. Have you sent the e-mail to devex for any update?

I have also done the technical test for Risk and Compliance P2 but no feedback as of today.

Thanks

hey, 

My status date changed but no feedback as of today with regards to progression to the next stage. I emailed Devex and I was told the process is still ongoing and once the results have been finalized, you will receive an email about the status of your application. So it's for waiting.. UNHCR also has a talent pool recruitment ongoing deadline is 31 December 2020. You should check it out.

16 hours ago, Binta019 said:

hey, 

My status date changed but no feedback as of today with regards to progression to the next stage. I emailed Devex and I was told the process is still ongoing and once the results have been finalized, you will receive an email about the status of your application. So it's for waiting.. UNHCR also has a talent pool recruitment ongoing deadline is 31 December 2020. You should check it out.

So 31 Dec is the dropdead deadline?

On 9/19/2020 at 9:51 AM, MA1990 said:

Hi @Ch_E 13 I received an invitation to the Pre-Interview. How about you? Any update?

Dear MA1990, I was also invited for the Pre-interview and finished yesterday, now... let's wait for one more month ?. But they say that there are some steps that go faster, so some people experience this phase to happen in a week. Do you have any following updates? Like language test and interview?

Hi guys

I received an email today from Devex inviting me for a language test for risk and compliance officer P2. Can anyone share his experience regarding the language test? Just a general information on the nature of the test will be okay

I also completed pre-interview for budget & programming officer P2 yesterday. Anyone in a similar situation?

2 minutes ago, Edwino85 said:

Hi guys

I received an email today from Devex inviting me for a language test for risk and compliance officer P2. Can anyone share his experience regarding the language test? Just a general information on the nature of the test will be okay

I also completed pre-interview for budget & programming officer P2 yesterday. Anyone in a similar situation?

I received an invitation today as well for the language test for risk and compliance officer P2. Yesterday however I received an email saying they will not be proceeding further with my application after the video interview so I'm a bit confused. ? Anyway, I have to do the test until October 2. Any info/tips would be helpful as they will be testing my French which is far from perfect. :D 

On 9/26/2020 at 10:57 AM, matuns said:

I have also received an invite for the language test. Does someone know how it looks like?

Hi, I believe that is covered in the 14 previous pages on here. Take a read. Otherwise its about 14/15 questions a minute each testing your everyday knowledge -  what you like doing, work, family, scenarios - make a call and change a booking etc

On 9/24/2020 at 11:19 AM, Ch_E 13 said:

Dear MA1990, I was also invited for the Pre-interview and finished yesterday, now... let's wait for one more month ?. But they say that there are some steps that go faster, so some people experience this phase to happen in a week. Do you have any following updates? Like language test and interview?

No Follow up update so far. What about you?

On 9/28/2020 at 6:47 AM, Uhuru2020 said:

Hi, I believe that is covered in the 14 previous pages on here. Take a read. Otherwise its about 14/15 questions a minute each testing your everyday knowledge -  what you like doing, work, family, scenarios - make a call and change a booking etc

Yes, the info in this thread is very helpful indeed

On 6/23/2020 at 12:18 PM, MDA said:

I believe so too. Even though, comparing the process with the previous year, it seems taking an average of 7 months in total. I personally would add 1 or 2 months more, which is still quick compared to other's IGOs. 

@MDA have WFP contacted you or anyone since we completed the interviews? I haven't heard from anyone since the @Ivette and @FITPOOL2020co got the good news in early August. My referees got contacted more than a month ago - its now ten months since we began this journey 

3 hours ago, gentvenus said:

? I thought 6 - 9 months will do it

In fairness its now week beyond 9 months - we began in January when the HR advert was put out. I guess they might be counting from the time they longlist you. Also, the delays partly maybe attributable to the language tests for some of us - as well as how quick your referees respond. 

The harder part might be when in the Fit Pool and no opportunity is coming along like some of our friends have opined on here.

On 10/2/2020 at 1:23 AM, Uhuru2020 said:

@MDA have WFP contacted you or anyone since we completed the interviews? I haven't heard from anyone since the @Ivette and @FITPOOL2020co got the good news in early August. My referees got contacted more than a month ago - its now ten months since we began this journey 

Yes they contacted me last week advising that i wasn't successful

• 2 weeks later...