WFP Future International Talent (FIT) Pool

Markee

On 9/24/2020 at 11:19 AM, Ch_E 13 said:

Dear MA1990, I was also invited for the Pre-interview and finished yesterday, now... let's wait for one more month ?. But they say that there are some steps that go faster, so some people experience this phase to happen in a week. Do you have any following updates? Like language test and interview?

Dear @Ch_E 13 Any update from your end? I got invited to do the language test. Hope you got one as well. 

Thanks 

Just now, MA1990 said:

Dear @Ch_E 13 Any update from your end? I got invited to do the language test. Hope you got one as well. 

Thanks 

Hi @MA1990 unfortunately I did not receive anything and my status did not change =( . But from the official languages I only speak English, my mother tongue is not an official language. Which second language did you include? 

4 minutes ago, Ch_E 13 said:

Hi @MA1990 unfortunately I did not receive anything and my status did not change =( . But from the official languages I only speak English, my mother tongue is not an official language. Which second language did you include? 

I have included French as a second language. So you mean you only included English as the only language? Maybe you will move forward without doing this test....

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/21/2020 at 5:14 PM, MA1990 said:

I have included French as a second language. So you mean you only included English as the only language? Maybe you will move forward without doing this test....

Dear MA1990, I checked my status and it was changed for the interview, did you check you

Hey Guys, I was invited to the panel interview, could someone shred a light on this stage? How I could prepare myself? It would be more like a technical interview or solely competency-based one?

Thank you and Good luck to everyone !

Hello everyone! Sorry to reiterate the question but may I ask you more information for the panel interview?
It is my understanding that they ask CBIs and some technical but is there any examples of the CBIs you get? Are they related to the position you applied for? Do you also get motivational questions or about working on hard duty station?
Thank you a lot for this

Just a quick one from me, has anyone proceeded to the panel interview for P2- Budget and Programming office after language test? I did the language test end of October but the status changed sometime around 11 Nov but still reads, partaking the interview'..I haven't heard a thing since then