WFP Future International Talent (FIT) Pool

Markee

9 hours ago, gentvenus said:

I sent them an email to get concrete answers too!

That is nice. Let see what they say.  For me, I did the panel interview 5 weeks ago and no news so far, so I don't have my expectations very high ?‍♀️

Hi i did my French interview last month (June second week) and the status date changed on 16th July as "you are partaking in assessment phase" (this is what the status from beginning only date changed). I am not sure whether this status change is for French results or previous interview (hireview  which i did in May). Still not invited for panel. i am doing p3. Anyone have any idea about it.

9 hours ago, Cheval said:

Hi i did my French interview last month (June second week) and the status date changed on 16th July as "you are partaking in assessment phase" (this is what the status from beginning only date changed). I am not sure whether this status change is for French results or previous interview (hireview  which i did in May). Still not invited for panel. i am doing p3. Anyone have any idea about it.

Hey mine said "Congratulations you passed through to the interview stage" something along the line few days after my French interview.

19 hours ago, Nagham said:

Hello, I just got invited to do a technical assessment by WFP and I was wondering if anyone can share their experience or some insights on how the process goes? What should I expect? Any tips? Thank youu

Hi, 

I received an invitation as well for Risk and compliance officer P2 today. 

I dont know whether we have to study the material that they share it in the email or no. 

Are u R&C as well? 

Thank you 

On 7/26/2020 at 9:23 AM, cherrygirl said:

Hey mine said "Congratulations you passed through to the interview stage" something along the line few days after my French interview.

Sorry just saw the message. When you loginto take the test, they will ask you to select 5-6 themes you are interested in. Then they will ask questions around that theme. It was from something I can probably talk about it to friends to something that I can discuss with colleagues about certain social issues.  I would say it was fairly difficult for me but I still passed it. So I am not sure what are their grading criteria. 

Hi Everyone,

If that helps, I just received an email about my inclusion in the pool for HR. I applied in Jan, did my assessments in March, French test language around April and Panel interview in June. My references took a month to check and I received an email inclusion in the pool this morning. Overall process took 8 months for me. I am wondering if any of the 2019 fit pool finalists received a Fixed term contract.

Good luck to everyone.

3 hours ago, FatimaHR said:

Hi Everyone,

If that helps, I just received an email about my inclusion in the pool for HR. I applied in Jan, did my assessments in March, French test language around April and Panel interview in June. My references took a month to check and I received an email inclusion in the pool this morning. Overall process took 8 months for me. I am wondering if any of the 2019 fit pool finalists received a Fixed term contract.

Good luck to everyone.

I also received today the confirmation that I was selected to the hr pool. Same timings as well, they did not ask me to do language testing (weird).... does anyone have any idea of waiting time for a proposal?

cheers! 

Hello!!!

Great news ! I also received confirmation today that I was included in the FIT Pool ???!

Process took 6 months ( I applied on feb) and I didn’t take language testing either.

Now we’ll have to wait for an offer , best of luck to all of you !

cheers

Ivette

Congratulations Ivette and JP25!

It looks like they've completed the lot of June and us who had our panel interviews in July will be next up for reference checks.

Hopefully offers will come sooner than before. Keep us posted incase they place you

3 hours ago, Ivette said:

Hello!!!

Great news ! I also received confirmation today that I was included in the FIT Pool ???!

Process took 6 months ( I applied on feb) and I didn’t take language testing either.

Now we’ll have to wait for an offer , best of luck to all of you !

cheers

Ivette

Congrats Ivetteeeee so happy for you! We have been into this together!

I just checked my mail and  realized that I received  a  confirmation that I was selected to the HR Fit Pool.

Good luck to all!

5 hours ago, Pattytoupatta said:

Congrats Ivetteeeee so happy for you! We have been into this together!

I just checked my mail and  realized that I received  a  confirmation that I was selected to the HR Fit Pool.

Good luck to all!

Wohooo!

yes! We’ve been in this together ! I’m so happy for you ?

let’s keep each other posted with our news ok? 
cheers

Ivette