WFP Future International Talent (FIT) Pool

Markee

Hi All,

I'm curious to find out whether your interviews and overall recruitment process was conducted by Devex. This year they seem to be in charge of the HR process, hopefully things could change in terms of the delays

8 hours ago, Fon said:

Hi All,

I'm curious to find out whether your interviews and overall recruitment process was conducted by Devex. This year they seem to be in charge of the HR process, hopefully things could change in terms of the delays

Hi Fon, 

Also also year, the recruitment process was outsourced to Devex....Good luck!

Hi, I am invited for both P2 and P3 Fit Pool. Does anyone know if this means I will have to sit in for 2 tests? There was no implication on the invitation e-mail. Also not sure how many questions to expect for the post but I will have to sit in for 3 hours for the test.

On 4/18/2020 at 1:05 PM, Kapso said:

Hello All,

Just joining this forum! Big ups to those who initiated it, very informative indeed!

Like my colleague Moe Ibrahim, I also applied for Partnerships Officer P2 April 10th 2020 and have been invited for a technical test April 25th 2020. Anyone with any ideas on how to prepare for such exam, any reference materials to use and so on?

Thanks a lot and best regards.

That is great news. Did any of you find out what a technical test is? 

Also Kapso, did they send some instructions?

Thank you!

On 4/21/2020 at 7:12 AM, Kiya said:

Hi guys! Pls has anyone been contacted for the human resource officer position advertised early this year for all locations. Also, do you know, if the process is completed?

Thank you!

Hi,

I also applied for the human resources officer position & completed the technical assessment but yet to get any feedback, any clue with anyone!!

Isn't there anyone has any update for who applied to HR Officer positions P3 & P4 after the assessment phase knowing that I completed the assessment since March.

I still have the massage of:

(We are pleased to advise you that you will be partaking in the assessment phase)

I've read it 

3 hours ago, POP86 said:

Isn't there anyone has any update for who applied to HR Officer positions P3 & P4 after the assessment phase knowing that I completed the assessment since March.

(We are pleased to advise you that you will be partaking in the assessment phase)

I've read it on their homepage it takes 7 months in average for the whole process to complete. If it says 7 months on their homepage, I think that means it usually takes longer than 7 months in total. 

On 5/3/2020 at 1:30 AM, cherrygirl said:

I've read it 

I've read it on their homepage it takes 7 months in average for the whole process to complete. If it says 7 months on their homepage, I think that means it usually takes longer than 7 months in total. 

Edited by Aremt

On 5/2/2020 at 10:06 PM, POP86 said:

Received invitation for pre-interview and language test yesterday.  Hope you received too. Anyone  who has done these to share some tips...especially on the language Test... 

Hi all, 

I took the Partnerships Officer P2 exam last week and never received any confirmation or updates on the timeline. Did anyone receive any type of confirmation? Any updates on timeline when we will hear for the next step? 

5 hours ago, QT314 said:

Hi all, 

I took the Partnerships Officer P2 exam last week and never received any confirmation or updates on the timeline. Did anyone receive any type of confirmation? Any updates on timeline when we will hear for the next step? 

Hi, took a test for P2 and P3 around 10 days ago. No update yet. Can you please let us know if you get invited for pre-interview?

On 5/7/2020 at 7:42 PM, Aremt said:

Received invitation for pre-interview and language test yesterday.  Hope you received too. Anyone  who has done these to share some tips...especially on the language Test... 

Wish you the best of luck, I received the preinterview  as well for the P3 but not for the P4 & I have completed it, for which position did you receive yours?

For me I didn't get the language test, did you receive the preinterview & the language test by the same time or there was a gap in between?

Edited by POP86
Described & asked for more info

On 5/11/2020 at 3:23 PM, Rafaella! said:

Hi! Has anyone from the previous year (2019) received an offer or joint? cheers

Hi Rafaella,

Nothing yet at all! I received an EOI for Supply Chain officer in March 13 and tomorrow will make it exactly two months since I last got a feedback. I wrote to them April 10 and no reply - I'm also curious to know if anyone has received an offer so far. I was thinking with the high demand in humanitarian needs they would have been reaching out to those on the rosters but I guess not.

3 hours ago, POP86 said:

Wish you the best of luck, I received the preinterview  as well for the P3 but not for the P4 & I have completed it, for which position did you receive yours?

For me I didn't get the language test, did you receive the preinterview & the language test by the same time or there was a gap in between?

All the best as well. I only applied for P4. I received both on the same day but different times. Done the preinterview . scheduled language test

3 hours ago, Federil said:

Hi Rafaella,

Nothing yet at all! I received an EOI for Supply Chain officer in March 13 and tomorrow will make it exactly two months since I last got a feedback. I wrote to them April 10 and no reply - I'm also curious to know if anyone has received an offer so far. I was thinking with the high demand in humanitarian needs they would have been reaching out to those on the rosters but I guess not.

Those on rosters - congratulations and hopefully something opens soon for you. Maybe Covid is slowing things down given all the travel restrictions???  

11 hours ago, Aremt said:

All the best as well. I only applied for P4. I received both on the same day but different times. Done the preinterview . scheduled language test

The language test refers to English language test or to the second language?

18 minutes ago, POP86 said:

18 minutes ago, POP86 said:

The second language

On 5/12/2020 at 10:29 PM, Federil said:

Hi Rafaella,

On 5/12/2020 at 10:05 PM, POP86 said:

Hello @POP86,

Best of luck for you! Please can you explain to me what type of questions they ask in the per-interview?

Appreciate it!

5 hours ago, Pattytoupatta said:

Hello @POP86,

Best of luck for you! Please can you explain to me what type of questions they ask in the per-interview?

Appreciate it!

Hello @Pattytoupatta

It was for HRO P3 & there was 5 questions.

one was about your ability in relocation to hardship duty stations & the reason behind that & why did you choose WFP.

actions to be taken & the steps will be followed in case of having a shortage in the recruitment budget for a specific assignment.

If you have been asked to give a presentation to graduates in their university, what will you say & what real examples (with your supervisor) would you give to inspire them in their careers.

These what comes in my mind now.

@Aremt is that similar to P4 questions?