DAAD 2019-2020

Ghilman Dilshad

10 hours ago, Elnarahasan said:

Are there anybody in your country that get rejection or award letter for the second raund selection?  And how was your interview?

mine is still "Application Submitted"

nothing at all !!

22 minutes ago, Camilord said:

Hello Everyone, for those interested in de EPOS Scholarship and still waiting for a response / notification, I Asked Daad in Bonn Directly about the dates, and they answered the following:

Thank you for your enquiry.

The selection procedure for all postgraduate courses in the DAAD scholarship programme "Development-Related Postgraduate Courses" takes from October to February.
The selection results will be published in March at the earliest. But it can take more time.

If you have any questions concerning your application to your chosen university, please contact the respective university directly.

Best regards,

Gabriele Tieboka

Info-Center - K11
DAAD - Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst e.V.
German Academic Exchange Service

please give me the email.

5 hours ago, Artsgirl said:

Hello guys, this is the second time I applied to the scholarship for artistic talents. My status changed today from "selection made" to "application rejected". I didn't got an e-mail or anything, it will probably arrive later today. Even though I didn't got the scholarship,  I'm still planning on going to Germany and studying a master's degree in graphic design this year. If you are awarded the scholarship that's awesome! But if you don't, life still goes on and you can achieve your dreams on a different way, don't let that discourage you! Best of luck to everyone!

Hey, me too. My status changed yesterday from “selection made” to “application rejected” and i received an email explaining the total number of subscribers - 334 for 43 scholarships.
Life that follows, and do not be discouraged! This year has it again, let’s try!

I think it’s a little more difficult for me. I got a scholarship for graduation, maybe I can not get another. I also think that I am taking the opportunity of someone else to participate in the program.

Mine is "preselection made" But in fact I have already attended selection period -  interview. And some of my friends's statuses have changed to "selection made"  Additionally my interview wasn't so good. I think I will get rejection  -_- 

12 hours ago, BonoboBR said:

Hey, me too. My status changed yesterday from “selection made” to “application rejected” and i received an email explaining the total number of subscribers - 334 for 43 scholarships.
Life that follows, and do not be discouraged! This year has it again, let’s try!

I think it’s a little more difficult for me. I got a scholarship for graduation, maybe I can not get another. I also think that I am taking the opportunity of someone else to participate in the program.

I feel sad for you and i can understand your pain

Just now, Princess-pakistan said:

Any update?

Dead silence for Graduate Scholarships for All Academic Disciplines. When I contacted regional DAAD coordinator (in Uzbekistan) he claimed that the results will be announced in the end of March. It's April 3rd today. Some of friends got "selection made" from "preselection made". In my profile, nothing has changed after I took the interview. I felt quite confident during the interview, tho. 

Checking the portal every hour. However, I think they will first email, rather than  change status. It may not be true, tho 

8 minutes ago, Nodirjon said:

Dead silence for Graduate Scholarships for All Academic Disciplines. When I contacted regional DAAD coordinator (in Uzbekistan) he claimed that the results will be announced in the end of March. It's April 3rd today. Some of friends got "selection made" from "preselection made". In my profile, nothing has changed after I took the interview. I felt quite confident during the interview, tho. 

Checking the portal every hour. However, I think they will first email, rather than  change status. It may not be true, tho 

Exactly the same situation for me. Good luck, hope we get it!

29 minutes ago, Nodirjon said:

I saw some students get acceptance. And i heard they were sending acceptance till 4 april

27 minutes ago, Princess-pakistan said:

I saw some students get acceptance. And i heard they were sending acceptance till 4 april

I think it depends on the country you applied from. You can see on an another forum that there were some candidates who received the "Funding" status and the email in May or at the end of April.

Just now, Princess-pakistan said:

I think they are sending rejections. They were already send acceptance

We did not receive even invitation. I know at least 10 of the participants, none of them heard back from DAAD. For us, the game is still on ...

Hello everyone, I would like to ask those who applied for the EPOS scholarship and have not posted on the forum about their acceptance/rejection, if they have had any notification, those that I have seen posted, all have been accepted apparently ...

Hi everyone, 

I have applied for DAAD scholarship for summer school and last week my status got changed from selection made to funding. Does that means that I got the scholarship? What should I do? Do I need to write them an email because I didn't get an email from DAAD? 

6 hours ago, Nora99 said:

Hi everyone, 

I have applied for DAAD scholarship for summer school and last week my status got changed from selection made to funding. Does that means that I got the scholarship? What should I do? Do I need to write them an email because I didn't get an email from DAAD? 

Yes you got the scholarship. You ll recieve letter of award soon

12 hours ago, Camilord said:

Hello everyone, I would like to ask those who applied for the EPOS scholarship and have not posted on the forum about their acceptance/rejection, if they have had any notification, those that I have seen posted, all have been accepted apparently ...

I am not sure if I will be accepted by I received an email that I can start my language course on April 8th, Monday. I have not received any letter of award yet. 

2 hours ago, Pkmnjan said:

I am not sure if I will be accepted by I received an email that I can start my language course on April 8th, Monday. I have not received any letter of award yet. 

You ll recieve letter of award soon. you got the scholarship congratulations 

Am a DAAD-EPOS applicant to the University of Freiburg. If you have been given a reference number from DAAD to attend the language course in DUO then you have been awarded the scholarship already and DAAD is currently preparing award letters based on the call i made. The DUO course is paid by DAAD and a part of your scholarship. DAAD will not pay for your DUO course if you have NOT been awarded the scholarship. So let's relax.we will all get the letters next week at most due to the delay caused by the flu epidermic. Just get your visa documents ready and admission letter from your university