DAAD 2019-2020

Ghilman Dilshad

11 hours ago, MohNour said:

Which Regional Office rimah19 in which country , I call mine (in Sudan) but didn't give me any useful info!!!

Congratulations !!!

Hope we all hear gooood news like you

How long did it took to change from "Selection Made" to "Funding"

I'm in the United States and my regional office is the New York office. I haven't heard anything from the New York office either other than "end of the month."

Congrats @Y.J Chen! What country did you apply from?

1 hour ago, Peter Toth said:

Really? How do you know that? Doesn’t it depend on whether you have to attend an interview in that country or not?

I was meaning that if the status of others in portal is changing to Selection made, most probably students with preselection made get rejection. They had a lot of debates on this, in this forum, you can look previous years.

Edited by Florenzi

4 hours ago, Florenzi said:

I was meaning that if the status of others in portal is changing to Selection made, most probably students with preselection made get rejection. They had a lot of debates on this, in this forum, you can look previous years.

And when was preselection made changed into selection made for others?

Edited by Peter Toth

12 hours ago, Florenzi said:

From my experience, candidates with preselection made get the straight rejection. Especially in Uzbekistan. Unfortunately, DAAD sends first approval of funding and then rejection, which is quite strange. 

Oh, this is so sad to hear. But let's hope for the best. Some of my friends were telling that anyone gets "selection made" status no matter if they receive funding or not. Especially previous DAAD scholars pointed out that "selection made" status means nothing. I will keep you updated in any case!

Hallo Leute,

I am writing from Turkey, i applied for summer language courses, on daad portal my status is selection made, i contact with my country's daad office. They have a list and said i get the fund. İ ask for you, - cause i know we wonder so much the results :)- what is the meaning of selection made, but they didnt know unfortunately. Maybe you should contact with your country's daad office, they can help. İstanbul Office also said, mails will be send in a week, and we should send a annahme erklarung mail in 14 days, it is important.

İ wish luck all of you.

İ would be appreciate to know if anybody applied for summer courses in Munchen for July- August Period.

6 hours ago, amalieee said:

Anyone already got an email by DAAD-EPOS for language preparation course?

Yes I have. Am also done with the registration. DUO course starts from April 8. I think those that got that email will get the scholarship since the course is a part of the scholarship and DAAD pays over €1200 for each person for the 3 months.

9 hours ago, amalieee said:

Anyone already got an email by DAAD-EPOS for language preparation course?

I received the mail from the DAAD for uploading the documents to the Portal and a letter in order to register in DUO before March 26. I registered myself on Friday and they answer me that "You will learn more about your free online German course shortly before the course starts. Until then, please be patient".

Hello everyone, i didn't received any email from the DAAD, I applied to epos scholarship (sept mba program at uni leipzig), will I still have a chance to get the scholarship? What do you think?

Reading the program faq, they say that interviews generally are not required, i applied directly to the university, not the daad platform.

Hello everyone, i didn't received any email from the DAAD, I applied to epos scholarship (sept mba program at uni leipzig), will I still have a chance to get the scholarship? What do you think?

Reading the program faq, they say that interviews generally are not required, i applied directly to the university, not the daad platform.

7 hours ago, Antiquestardust said:

Is anyone from India here? There is absolutely no update in the portal since the day of application submission. It's still showing 'application submitted'.    

Same Here!!!!

13 hours ago, Camilord said:

did someone from DAAD already contact you? to upload your docs to DAAD portal?

17 hours ago, Ufomba said:

Yes I have. Am also done with the registration. DUO course starts from April 8. I think those that got that email will get the scholarship since the course is a part of the scholarship and DAAD pays over €1200 for each person for the 3 months.

What program did you apply for?

Just now, amalieee said:

did someone from DAAD already contact you? to upload your docs to DAAD portal?

Nope, the last communication I had with the university was to confirm receipt of the documentation of my application in September 2018, i already sent an email today, hope they answer me soon.. what about you, did you received any notification? where you applied from? which program?

2 minutes ago, Camilord said:

Nope, the last communication I had with the university was to confirm receipt of the documentation of my application in September 2018, i already sent an email today, hope they answer me soon.. what about you, did you received any notification? where you applied from? which program?

oh I'm sorry to hear :(

yes i got an email couple days ago from DAAD representative, she gave an information abt language preparation course. I applied from Indonesia for Hydro Science and Engineering at TU Dresden, what abt you?

Just now, amalieee said:

oh I'm sorry to hear :(

yes i got an email couple days ago from DAAD representative, she gave an information abt language preparation course. I applied from Indonesia for Hydro Science and Engineering at TU Dresden, what abt you?

I´m applying from Colombia, to the SEPT MBA program at U Leipzig, quieck question, when did you received the email asking you to upload the papers to DAAD platform? it was the same mail a couple days ago?

Just now, Camilord said:

I´m applying from Colombia, to the SEPT MBA program at U Leipzig, quieck question, when did you received the email asking you to upload the papers to DAAD platform? it was the same mail a couple days ago?

oh no it's different, that was like early of this month