DAAD 2019-2020

Ghilman Dilshad

2 hours ago, DSR dmv said:

I have just received a mail in which they inform me that there is a letter on the portal with the results. In the letter is written that I am on the waiting list?. My application status is still selection made (it changed to selection made in February). 

I am from Republic of Moldova and have applied for Study Scholarships for Graduates of All Academic Disciplines. 

Could you please share where on the portal we can find this letter?
I have a total of zero information right now, except the application status

On 3/11/2019 at 9:20 AM, Peter Toth said:

Hello everyone! So as far as I know the selection meeting happened last Friday, so I guess an obsessive email and daad portal checking starts right now. Is it possible that we get the final results this week? Good luck for everyone

Not trying to sound rude, but I like how people just throw info here and then disappear all of the sudden. 

6 minutes ago, Klyan Nit said:

Not trying to sound rude, but I like how people just throw info here and then disappear all of the sudden. 

I'm writing this info on the basis of last year's procedure, and they told me at the interview that the meeting will happen in the beginning of March. 

On 3/7/2019 at 7:40 PM, DieterRams said:

Anhalt Univeristy!

I've just received this information when contacting the local DAAD office:

"The selection process will take place in Germany and the result will be announced in the first semester of 2019. Unfortunately, we do not yet have any information as to whether the selection process has been completed in Germany.

As soon as the result has been determined, the DAAD in Germany will contact you via the DAAD portal."

But I am assuming that either they know as little as we do or they don't want to specify a date to avoid later problems. 
Anyway, so far, nothing has changed on my application status.

Any update? 

On 3/12/2019 at 1:44 PM, Klyan Nit said:

Could you please share where on the portal we can find this letter?
I have a total of zero information right now, except the application status

1764030508_2019-03-13(2).thumb.png.4f53352cd21d23670b93e2ac2cde5961.png

On 2/7/2019 at 4:29 AM, sjdbx said:

I received an update via portal today that I've been put as a reserved candidate. I had applied for the short-term research grant, North America section.

Hi, I am in the same situation (on the waiting list). 

They also asked me to confirm if I am still interested in the scholarship under this circumstances. 

Did they ask you to confirm your interest too ? 

How do I have to confirm it? I have received an email from DAAD-PORTAL. 

Do I have to send a reply to it ? 

For any US/Canada folks applying for the graduate scholarship for all academic disciplines:

The NY office told me they hope to send out notifications by mid-April.

As background, I called to make sure I could book vacation plans this spring/summer without suddenly not being able to make an interview, orientation, etc. (That would suck, wouldn't it?) The woman who answered the phone told me no, since there are so many USA/Canada applicants that it's not feasible, and that they hope they'll get results out before mid-April.

My state changed to "Funding" yesterday, but I do not have any letter of confirmation or explanation of what that means.
Is anyone in the same situation? and if that is the case, has a confirmation email arrived?

I have not been able to be calm since then. I saw in forums of other years that "funding" could mean that I had been granted. if anyone has information please share it with me

1 hour ago, EnriqueAnguloV said:

My state changed to "Funding" yesterday, but I do not have any letter of confirmation or explanation of what that means.
Is anyone in the same situation? and if that is the case, has a confirmation email arrived?

I have not been able to be calm since then. I saw in forums of other years that "funding" could mean that I had been granted. if anyone has information please share it with me

What type of scholarship did you apply to? 

4 hours ago, EnriqueAnguloV said:

Congratulations you ll get soon letter of award

On 3/13/2019 at 2:04 AM, MarceloCoelho said:

I was just checking my status in the portal and saw it:  Bewerbung abgelehnt.

I guess it was not this time... I didn't get any e-mail or message. Just saw this update...

Good luck, guys. 

Also rejection(

Hello everyone, i applied from Colombia last year to the EPOS scholarship, i didn't make it through the daad platform, i did it through the University directly, and still waiting an answer, anyone from Colombia or another Country that has applied to the same scholarship?

Hello everyone, i applied from Colombia last year to the EPOS scholarship (SEPT MBA PROGRAM) , i didn't make it through the daad platform, i did it through the University directly, and still waiting an answer, anyone from Colombia or another Country that has applied to the same scholarship? Did the DAAD already sent an official communication?

On 11/11/2018 at 3:53 PM, Cecília Fernandes said:

SEPT MBA at Leipzig University. And I don't know if they will send me an email or so... ? What about you?

Hey Cecilia, i applied to this program too, have you already received any notification about your application status?

2 hours ago, MohNour said:

Hello

I have applied for DAAD Summer Course but no email , I opened the DAAD Portal but it's down !!

have any one received email or his state changed??

Portal is under construction and will open on monday.  We ll here something good on next week

On 3/15/2019 at 4:31 PM, Camilord said:

Hello everyone, i applied from Colombia last year to the EPOS scholarship (SEPT MBA PROGRAM) , i didn't make it through the daad platform, i did it through the University directly, and still waiting an answer, anyone from Colombia or another Country that has applied to the same scholarship? Did the DAAD already sent an official communication?

Hola, soy Colombiano también. I applied for the EPOS scholarship for the MIPLC LLM. I had the interview with the university in February and then they told me that I was going to be proposed as a scholar on March 8 DAAD selection meeting. After that, the University required me some information but I still don't have an answer from the DAAD. I´m just waiting and hoping for the best.

Mucha suerte.

5 hours ago, msmoralesp said:

Hola, soy Colombiano también. I applied for the EPOS scholarship for the MIPLC LLM. I had the interview with the university in February and then they told me that I was going to be proposed as a scholar on March 8 DAAD selection meeting. After that, the University required me some information but I still don't have an answer from the DAAD. I´m just waiting and hoping for the best.

Mucha suerte.

Hola, thanks for you answer, as soon as i get a response, i will post, good luck !, Im hoping the best too.

By the way, what kind of info the university has requested to you?

Hello everyone.

I asked few weeks ago if they notify awarded and not awarded applicants and if there is an estimate date. They just answered today and told me that the results will be published in the next two weeks, however I can see some people received good news last week about being funded or added to reserve list. What do you think about it?, "Selection Made" are for those who were not chosen (nor informed yet)? or they notify in different dates according to each program. I applied for a B"i-Nationally supervised doctoral degree" scholarship.

Not sure if we still have a chance...

Regards!

Edited by David.Giraldo