DAAD 2019-2020

Ghilman Dilshad

4 hours ago, David.Giraldo said:

Hello everyone.

I asked few weeks ago if they notify awarded and not awarded applicants and if there is an estimate date. They just answered today and told me that the results will be published in the next two weeks, however I can see some people received good news last week about being funded or added to reserve list. What do you think about it?, "Selection Made" are for those who were not chosen (nor informed yet)? or they notify in different dates according to each program. I applied for a B"i-Nationally supervised doctoral degree" scholarship.

Not sure if we still have a chance...

Regards!

Hey David, I also applied from Colombia for the 1-year PhD research stay. I do not think we are in trouble as the answers from the DAAD have been for other different programs / scholarships. I am confident we will get our answer soon. How did your interview went? 

23 minutes ago, graciano.fernanda said:

Hello! Is there anyone here who got the scholarship for architecture/design/arts? 

I applied to the scholarship for design and arts from Colombia. But I still haven’t received any answer! What’s your status? 

3 minutes ago, Artsgirl said:

I applied to the scholarship for design and arts from Colombia. But I still haven’t received any answer! What’s your status? 

'Funding', I was selected but I am from the architecture call, the result was two weeks ago! 

6 hours ago, Jairogut said:

Hey David, I also applied from Colombia for the 1-year PhD research stay. I do not think we are in trouble as the answers from the DAAD have been for other different programs / scholarships. I am confident we will get our answer soon. How did your interview went? 

Hi Jairo,  thanks for your kind reply.

About the interview, it was too quick but I felt confident so it went good.

I know 3 more people waiting for this scholarship and none of them have received an answer yet... DAAD Bogotá told me last week that the candidates and reserves were chosen already, some of them were notified and from almost 90 applicants, only 18 were funded.

Let's see...

On 3/13/2019 at 6:28 AM, Princess-pakistan said:

Any update? 

Nothing yet. Still waiting for the results to come out, but I think that the delay is going to be a problem for me (my classes start at April 1st)
Sorry for the long time for answering, I had a busy week here

On 3/19/2019 at 9:15 AM, graciano.fernanda said:

'Funding', I was selected but I am from the architecture call, the result was two weeks ago! 

22 hours ago, Artsgirl said:

Heyy! Congratulations! And you haven't received any email or letter from DAAD?

I am also applying from Brazil ? but in the Design field.
Due to the fact that the deadline for the "Design" Scholarship was the last one, I think that the results are going to come last (but this is just my guess)

Anyway, I still have no updates at all on my DAAD Portal application status (selection made just like the past few weeks)

On 2/19/2019 at 5:31 AM, Ampus said:

I am also in the same situation. What I don't know is if the DAAD can refuse the scholarship even though the MIPLC has shortlisted us for the scholarship. Keeping my fingers crossed. Has this happened to anyone before? Has the DAAD refused an applicant nomination by a school before?

I received an email from the DAAD to upload my application documents unto their portal by 25 March and that if my online application is completed and accepted, I will hear from them within 5 to 20 days.

This is the final lap! Still, fingers crossed.

Hello

I have applied for DAAD Summer Course but no email and my status did not change !!

have any one received email or his state changed?? i am waiting since 6 weeks!!!!

Hello, anyone that applied for the DAAD program for Foreign Graduates in the Fields of Fine Art, Design and Film, have information about the selection?

The results are more than 1 week late now. I contacted DAAD Brazil and they told me that they don't know if the selection process has already been concluded in Germany.

Has anyone contacted DAAD Bonn?

Edited by julianocstr

On 3/20/2019 at 4:59 PM, Ampus said:

I received an email from the DAAD to upload my application documents unto their portal by 25 March and that if my online application is completed and accepted, I will hear from them within 5 to 20 days.

This is the final lap! Still, fingers crossed.

Hello, did you applied to the epos scholarship?

49 minutes ago, msmoralesp said:

Same answer for me. I have to upload the info by March 25. Epos for MIPLC LLM.

Hello, when did you get the mail to upload the information?, I have not received any communication yet, I hope to have a chance yet .. 

16 hours ago, MohNour said:

Hello

I have applied for DAAD Summer Course but no email and my status did not change !!

have any one received email or his state changed?? i am waiting since 6 weeks!!!!

Same. 

What's your status on the portal? 

On 3/21/2019 at 1:19 PM, julianocstr said:

Hello, anyone that applied for the DAAD program for Foreign Graduates in the Fields of Fine Art, Design and Film, have information about the selection?

The results are more than 1 week late now. I contacted DAAD Brazil and they told me that they don't know if the selection process has already been concluded in Germany.

Has anyone contacted DAAD Bonn?

I'm also applying to the same program from Colombia, last year I got the results the second week of April. So I believe we should wait a couple more weeks! Let's try to not stress about it :) 

On 3/12/2019 at 1:08 PM, DSR dmv said:

I have just received a mail in which they inform me that there is a letter on the portal with the results. In the letter is written that I am on the waiting list?. My application status is still selection made (it changed to selection made in February). 

I am from Republic of Moldova and have applied for Study Scholarships for Graduates of All Academic Disciplines. 

On 2/7/2019 at 7:29 AM, sjdbx said:

I received an update via portal today that I've been put as a reserved candidate. I had applied for the short-term research grant, North America section.

Hey DSR dmv and sjdbx. Have you ever heard or consulted to you DAAD local office about someone who after being nominated as a reserve candidate got the scholarship? I'm in the same situation, waiting for an opportunity.