DAAD 2019-2020

Ghilman Dilshad

13 hours ago, MarceloCoelho said:

Hey guys... I applied for MA in Opera/Music. My status is "Vorauswahl erfolgt", something like "Pre-selection happening". Does anyone have the same status? I mean... I'm quite anxyous here... 

Thank u.

Vorauswahl erfolgt = preselection made. Many of us have the same status. In my case from November.

14 hours ago, Princess-pakistan said:

Congratulations. I am still waiting for results. I applied for masters in fine arts and my status is still paper copies received

Did you receive any email after status change? 

No... no email. I was checking yesterday and saw my status. But no email yet:(

9 hours ago, Huka said:

Vorauswahl erfolgt = preselection made. Many of us have the same status. In my case from November.

Oh, really? I translated it wrong then... is this a good sign? 

I dont know when the status changed... I just saw it yesterday. 

3 hours ago, MarceloCoelho said:

Oh, really? I translated it wrong then... is this a good sign? 

I dont know when the status changed... I just saw it yesterday. 

No, just literally. A neutral status, that more and more applicants have. It's not important when the status was changed or even which status you have on portal. 

2 minutes ago, Jason_AU said:

Hi all,

I have just received the awarded email but there's nothing change in the portal (application received). Hope everyone gets good news soon.

Hello Jason, may I ask what you applied for and where you're from?

On 2/27/2019 at 6:48 AM, Huka said:

No, just literally. A neutral status, that more and more applicants have. It's not important when the status was changed or even which status you have on portal. 

My status changed into selection made now.  But i don't get any email. Do i trust on this status? 

I applied for Study Scholarships for Graduates of All Disciplines, 2019/20 to the NY DAAD office. It's now officially march so the selection meeting should happen sometime this month? and we should hear in April I guess. My application status still says 'Submitted' and the dates of my funding period haven't changed

Edited by lsep

Hi everyone,

I applied for the PhD DAAD scholarships full time. I did an interview on the 6th of December. We still haven't received any communication.

The wait is painful. Application status has changed for some of my friends to selection made but mine is still on paper copies received.

I applied from Kenya

On 3/1/2019 at 8:01 AM, lsep said:

I applied for Study Scholarships for Graduates of All Disciplines, 2019/20 to the NY DAAD office. It's now officially march so the selection meeting should happen sometime this month? and we should hear in April I guess. My application status still says 'Submitted' and the dates of my funding period haven't changed

I also applied for the general graduate study scholarship through DAAD NY and when I just logged in, the dates of my funding period had been updated to 01.10.2019—30.09.2020. I guess that's a sign that the ball is rolling?

15 minutes ago, vitusiak said:

I also applied for the general graduate study scholarship through DAAD NY and when I just logged in, the dates of my funding period had been updated to 01.10.2019—30.09.2020. I guess that's a sign that the ball is rolling?

I'm fairly certain that means you've been selected for funding :)

9 minutes ago, lsep said:

I'm fairly certain that means you've been selected for funding :)

Aah that would be so exciting ? 

I don't want to count my chickens before they hatch though — it still only says "Application submitted" ?