DAAD 2019-2020

Ghilman Dilshad

17 hours ago, msmoralesp said:

I don't know. I'm also anxious about it, but I expect that the DAAD would not refuse anyone. I was told in the interview that we were 12 candidates for 6 scholarships. Did they say you the same or something else?

Is it WATENV DAAD or which of the program?

Status on "paper copies received" since November now, idk why it's so unsettling although the mail at the application day said, they'd decide and inform us 3 weeks after January. I applied for Scholarship for Masters in the field of architecture.

6 hours ago, Art21 said:

Status on "paper copies received" since November now, idk why it's so unsettling although the mail at the application day said, they'd decide and inform us 3 weeks after January. I applied for Scholarship for Masters in the field of architecture.

We have the same issue i think, i applied for MSc in forestry and the status is still on "paper copies received".
is it safe to say that we've failed to get the scholarship ?

Edited by Nursamsi_i

On 2/19/2019 at 7:21 PM, msmoralesp said:

I don't know. I'm also anxious about it, but I expect that the DAAD would not refuse anyone. I was told in the interview that we were 12 candidates for 6 scholarships. Did they say you the same or something else?

On 2/20/2019 at 1:00 PM, DiogoFidelis said:

I hope you are right ! All we can do now is wait for it.

Any DAAD-EPOS for WATENV applicants in this platform?

18 hours ago, Art21 said:

My status just changed to "Preselection Made". Not sure what that means, though. lol

8 hours ago, Renan said:

My status just changed to "Preselection Made". Not sure what that means, though. lol

It could be a good sign? Maybe the put you in their second round...when the status goes to "selection made",it takes up a week and you'll get the result i suppose.

21 hours ago, Nursamsi_i said:

We have the same issue i think, i applied for MSc in forestry and the status is still on "paper copies received".
is it safe to say that we've failed to get the scholarship ?

I wouldnt lose hope yet. there is some time left. when did they say to you that you'll get the result?

5 hours ago, Nursamsi_i said:

They said they will inform me in January/February 2019.
i guess, i still need to wait untill the end of february.
Good luck on your application

7 hours ago, elianacvd said:

Which is your status now? 

Last year they informed me on Feb 21st that I was rejected. So I wonder why this year it is taking so long....

I still think they'll inform us until end of Feb. It is unsettling they didn't change the Status tho.

Right now my application is on Paper Copies Recieved....since the beginning of Oct. :(

Edited by Art21

6 hours ago, Art21 said:

Last year they informed me on Feb 21st that I was rejected. So I wonder why this year it is taking so long....

I still think they'll inform us until end of Feb. It is unsettling they didn't change the Status tho.

Right now my application is on Paper Copies Recieved....since the beginning of Oct. :(

I asked them and they said that the committee meeting was in Feb and the results will be given at the end of March, so we will have to wait like a month more haha 

6 hours ago, elianacvd said:

I asked them and they said that the committee meeting was in Feb and the results will be given at the end of March, so we will have to wait like a month more haha 

Waaah! what a torture. :< I can't believe it!!!!!!!

8 hours ago, elianacvd said:

seriously?? ? Have you guys already applied for the universities or are you waiting for the results? I'm afraid it might take too long and I won't get to send the documents on time.

8 hours ago, MarceloCoelho said:

Hey guys... I applied for MA in Opera/Music. My status is "Vorauswahl erfolgt", something like "Pre-selection happening". Does anyone have the same status? I mean... I'm quite anxyous here... 

Thank u.

Congratulations. I am still waiting for results. I applied for masters in fine arts and my status is still paper copies received

Did you receive any email after status change?