DAAD 2019-2020

Ghilman Dilshad

3 minutes ago, julianocstr said:

I am glad being able to inform you that you have been selected for a DAAD scholarship. Congratulations!

Congratulations

Just email the portal team or tap in show help

Can you tell me what is your statue in the portal

please it is very important !!

1 hour ago, DieterRams said:

Woke up today if an email saying that I have received a message in the DAAD Portal. 
After long weeks of waiting and seeing only "Selection Made" on my application status, today it changed to Application Rejected. This is some data extracted from the message that I received that I would like to share if anyone interested: 

The Selection Committee for the selection Study Scholarships for Foreign Graduates in the Fields of Fine Art, Design, Visual Communication and Film had to decide between 334 applications and was able to award 43 scholarships.

Unfortunately I was not one of them.
But thanks for everyone that helped me here!

Hey, I'm really sorry about your result, it's difficult to have no for an answer, but don't get discouraged, maybe you can try again next year or go to Germany and work during your studies. Best of luck. ???

21 minutes ago, julianocstr said:

Hello guys, 

I just received this message in the DAAD Portal:

"Dear Juliano,

I am glad being able to inform you that you have been selected for a DAAD scholarship. Congratulations!

In order I can issue the Letter of Award for the period of 1st October 2019 to 30th September 2021, I need to know first if you would need an intensive German course before the scholarship starts? We can finance you either a 4-months (June-September) or a 2-months course (August-September) in Germany. Which one would suit you?"

Someone know how can I answer it at the DAAD Portal? And how these German courses works? I still don't have the letter of acceptance of the university, the selection process will conclude only in July.

Congratulations for being awarded the scholarship!!!

33 minutes ago, julianocstr said:

Hello guys, 

"Dear Juliano,

In order I can issue the Letter of Award for the period of 1st October 2019 to 30th September 2021, I need to know first if you would need an intensive German course before the scholarship starts? We can finance you either a 4-months (June-September) or a 2-months course (August-September) in Germany. Which one would suit you?"

Someone know how can I answer it at the DAAD Portal? And how these German courses works? I still don't have the letter of acceptance of the university, the selection process will conclude only in July.

Hey, I was just wondering, did your funding dates change before you got awarded the scholarship?

1 hour ago, Artsgirl said:

Hey, I was just wondering, did your funding dates change before you got awarded the scholarship?

No. My application status is still "Selection Made", and the Funding dates didn't change.

2 hours ago, julianocstr said:

Hello guys, 

"Dear Juliano,

Congratulations.. Do share your profile Please.

36 minutes ago, julianocstr said:

No. My application status is still "Selection Made", and the Funding dates didn't change. 

When did it changed from "Application Submitted" to "Selection Made"

36 minutes ago, julianocstr said:

1 hour ago, MohNour said:

When did it changed from "Application Submitted" to "Selection Made"

It changed at the end of February.

2 hours ago, Princess-pakistan said:

Congratulations.. Do share your profile Please.

I don't understand what do you need.

14 minutes ago, amalieee said:

I haven't got any email from DAAD portal regarding awardee letter but I got an email from DUO Course abt the language prep course online for DAAD EPOS awardee.

Did anyone get the same kind of situation?

I get the same email too. Yesterday, I received another email from DUO course that my registration is successful and I should be able to log in in their website by April 8th. 

Hello guys, this is the second time I applied to the scholarship for artistic talents. My status changed today from "selection made" to "application rejected". I didn't got an e-mail or anything, it will probably arrive later today. Even though I didn't got the scholarship,  I'm still planning on going to Germany and studying a master's degree in graphic design this year. If you are awarded the scholarship that's awesome! But if you don't, life still goes on and you can achieve your dreams on a different way, don't let that discourage you! Best of luck to everyone!

Just now, Artsgirl said:

Hello guys, this is the second time I applied to the scholarship for artistic talents. My status changed today from "selection made" to "application rejected". I didn't got an e-mail or anything, it will probably arrive later today. Even though I didn't got the scholarship,  I'm still planning on going to Germany and studying a master's degree in graphic design this year. If you are awarded the scholarship that's awesome! But if you don't, life still goes on and you can achieve your dreams on a different way, don't let that discourage you! Best of luck to everyone!

Oh, it's so painful to hear it! But I do adore your motivation to make your dreams come true, even without scholarship! Let all your intentions come into reality! 

I also still did not get any updates yet. I still have a "preselection made" status while a dozen of my friends' statuses changed to "selection made". I am worried a lot too, since I cannot make it a reality without scholarship. I mean, I can, but it's too hard for a citizen of the 3rd world country. 

Wish me luck, guys!

4 minutes ago, Nodirjon said:

Oh, it's so painful to hear it! But I do adore your motivation to make your dreams come true, even without scholarship! Let all your intentions come into reality! 

I also still did not get any updates yet. I still have a "preselection made" status while a dozen of my friends' statuses changed to "selection made". I am worried a lot too, since I cannot make it a reality without scholarship. I mean, I can, but it's too hard for a citizen of the 3rd world country. 

Wish me luck, guys!

Mine is still Preselection made too, and I’m really afraid it means rejection that it didn’t change to selection made. But I hope it doesn’t mean anything, so don’t lose hope. Fingers crossed for all of us!

Just now, Peter Toth said:

Mine is still Preselection made too, and I’m really afraid it means rejection that it didn’t change to selection made. But I hope it doesn’t mean anything, so don’t lose hope. Fingers crossed for all of us!

if you see this, a person with "preselection made" got accepted. And some people are getting "application rejected" after "selection made"

So the status of the application is a complete mess and therefore you should not lose the hope! Let's keep each other updated on any case, guys! 

50 minutes ago, Nodirjon said:

if you see this, a person with "preselection made" got accepted. And some people are getting "application rejected" after "selection made"

So the status of the application is a complete mess and therefore you should not lose the hope! Let's keep each other updated on any case, guys! 

you are right.  Please update each other.  

13 hours ago, Princess-pakistan said:

I need educational profile and in which university you are going to apply.  Do you prefer courses that teach in german? 

I have a Bachelor in Film Studies from a Brazilian university, and I am applying for a Master at Filmuniversität Babelsberg Konrad Wolf. The classes are taught in German.

I only have certified level A2, so I muss pass the B2 examination until September.

Hello Everyone, for those interested in de EPOS Scholarship and still waiting for a response / notification, I Asked Daad in Bonn Directly about the dates, and they answered the following:

Thank you for your enquiry.

The selection procedure for all postgraduate courses in the DAAD scholarship programme "Development-Related Postgraduate Courses" takes from October to February.
The selection results will be published in March at the earliest. But it can take more time.

If you have any questions concerning your application to your chosen university, please contact the respective university directly.

Best regards,

Gabriele Tieboka

Info-Center - K11
DAAD - Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst e.V.
German Academic Exchange Service