Hi Everyone! 

I have a few questions about McMaster's MSc e-Health program. I read a few things about the program itself and it seems that it's still a little disorganized. However, I was curious as to what the program is actually like and how are the grads of this program are doing now? Also, how are the interviews? How competitive is the program?

Also, I know that it says you need a B+ in your final year of undergrad. In my final year, I took a few of my general education courses, would they still include that in calculating the GPA? or would it be the GPA of fourth year courses. I know that for the MPH program at McMaster, they specifically want a B+ in your third and fourth year courses. Also, what are the chances I'll get an interview/chance in this program if my grades from first two years are not as great as my last two years? 

I'm still debating between MPH and MSc in e-health. I currently have a BSc in Global Health specializing in Health Promotion and Disease Prevention. MPH is a little similar to my undergraduate degree but I'm interested in digital health. (Also, looking into MDes in Digital Health at OCAD). I'm all over the place right now, as you can tell. ?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated! Thank you! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hey @coffeek, not sure if you are still looking for input, but I would suggest going on LinkedIn and literally searching MSc eHealth - lots of current/former Mac students will come up! I think you may just have more luck reaching out to people individually then posting in a public forum. 

Best of luck!

Edited by iakuasa
Forgot something