Emerson?

• 1 month later...

Bump! Has anyone on here visited or attended Emerson College for speech? I'm applying to Emerson now, and would love to hear thoughts about their program!

What do you really like about the program? And, while we're at it, what don't you like about it?

• 5 weeks later...
On 12/3/2018 at 4:06 PM, samiamslp said:

Bump! Has anyone on here visited or attended Emerson College for speech? I'm applying to Emerson now, and would love to hear thoughts about their program!

What do you really like about the program? And, while we're at it, what don't you like about it?

Hello. Did anyone get back to you about Emerson on any other topic? I'm interested in this info as well.

On 1/1/2019 at 8:37 PM, Ggslpa said:

Hello. Did anyone get back to you about Emerson on any other topic? I'm interested in this info as well.

No, I ended up just doing my own research about it before I applied! Have you heard anything about the program? Did you apply there as well?

11 minutes ago, samiamslp said:

No, I ended up just doing my own research about it before I applied! Have you heard anything about the program? Did you apply there as well?

I was going to apply but then realized I was applying to their regular program and not their distance program. 

1 hour ago, Ggslpa said:

I was going to apply but then realized I was applying to their regular program and not their distance program. 

You can still apply! Their May 2019 final app date is Feb 15th or something. I just finished my application today.