Will my GRE score ruin my chances?

I didn't have much time to study for my GRE, and I'm not a native English speaker (I'm an international student)  so I scored 148 and 147 in verbal & quant. I have a high gpa, undergrad degree in comm. disorders, over 300 hours of work experience in the field, more than 90 hours of direct contact, good recommendation letters, I'm a trilingual, I have much to offer but I'm afraid my GRE score will ruin my chances.

do you guys have any idea if I can pass with these scores?

and my analytical writing scores haven't come out yet.

It's my first cycle applying but just from looking at the average GRE scores of the schools I'm applying to, I'd say it's definitely possible. You might want to look at schools that fit your score profile, but most of my schools have an average verbal 148-152 and average quant 145-150, and with all your other qualifications I feel like it ought to balance out, so long as you write good personal statements and apply to schools within a reasonable range for your scores.

Yes, it is definitely possible! I am a first year grad student and my GRE scores were very similar to yours (147 in both verbal and quant, and a 4 in writing). Out of the 6 schools I applied to, I got a interview with 5 schools. I was accepted to 3 and waitlisted to 2. As you mentioned, you really do have a lot to offer (make sure to mention it in your personal statement). 

• 3 weeks later...

It seems like about 300 combined is what schools look for and you're virtually there. Plus the test is biased towards native English speakers, which I think schools acknowledge.