Low gre

With such a great GPA I think you definitely do. Do you have any clinic or relevant work experience? I would throw in a healthy balance of "safe" schools with your dream schools. Also the GRE is widely believed to be biased in favor of monolingual English speakers so if that doesn't describe you that could help, because I think schools are somewhat aware of that and want diverse cohorts. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/30/2018 at 12:42 AM, Punkymonkey101 said:

Hello, I took the gre a while ago and got really low scores in the 130's do you think I have a shot? I have a 3.9 gpa great rec letters and a great personal statment i had teachers proofread. I think it is late to retake the gre since ddeadlines are coming up soon. Any advice?

A lot of schools will have a cutoff for GPA & GRE. If you don't meet those, your application will not be reviewed- meaning that they won't bother to look at your letters, personal statement, resume, etc. I would encourage you to apply to schools that clearly state that they don't do this cutoff or don't require GREs.