• 3 weeks later...

Status....Will change in some time.

From...my personal experience..for int students it take longer time to change

.last yr decision s came ar March first week or so..

Refer to mph2018 ...for wen decision s r made for particular univ..u will have rough idea ab timelines.

Good luck

9 hours ago, dentistdoc said:

Status....Will change in some time.

From...my personal experience..for int students it take longer time to change

.last yr decision s came ar March first week or so..

Refer to mph201e8 ...for wen decision s r made for particular univ..u will have rough idea ab timelines.

Good luck

In GSMS portal My app status changed from pre screening to Under review on 15 Jan'19?

How much time it will take after that?

I emailed them and got reply that decisions will be communicated by late feb.

18 hours ago, Mission2508 said:

Hello 

I also applied to the MPH program at the University of Alberta in November. My status is showing currently under review.

What other university have you all applied to?

Other uni I hav applied r saskatchewan , guelph , victoria and lakehead .. and u ?? Ur profile please?? 

On 1/18/2019 at 8:21 PM, Loveleen said:

Other uni I hav applied r saskatchewan , guelph , victoria and lakehead .. and u ?? Ur profile please?? 

I also applied to Simon Fraser, University of Saskatchewan, McMaster and Queens. Educational background is in health Sciences, I have a little bit approximately a year of research assisting experience. GPA 3.7. 

Hey guys, 

I applied for the MPH health promotion concentration in November but I'm still on pre-screening(is this normal). When did you apply and what concentration? 

3 hours ago, Kerri said:

Hey guys, 

I applied for the MPH health promotion concentration in November but I'm still on pre-screening(is this normal). When did you apply and what concentration? 

I applied in November for environmental and occupational health. My status is under review

Just now, Mission2508 said:

I applied in November for environmental and occupational health. My status is under review

I'm just going to assume the status update is in batches or according to the concentration chosen. What date did it change to under review? 

From my last yr exp....I can say tht... Alberta Univ takes some time to change the status.

After under review...they will show up... decision pending but this just happened for me a few days before they announced final decision.

So don't worry, about status change.

It will happen with time.

25 minutes ago, dentistdoc said:

From my last yr exp....I can say tht... Alberta Univ takes some time to change the status.

After under review...they will show up... decision pending but this just happened for me a few days before they announced final decision.

So don't worry, about status change.

It will happen with time.

Okay 

Thanks. Just got a little worried?

I pray it comes out positive for us all. 

On 1/21/2019 at 12:55 AM, Kerri said:

I'm just going to assume the status update is in batches or according to the concentration chosen. What date did it change to under review? 

I noticed the change approximately 2 and half weeks ago. But your right it probably varies based on the concentrations chosen

20 hours ago, car. said:

When I called UofA they said admissions letters will go out in mid-to-late February!

Please keep us posted, whoever hears back!

Same too when I sent a mail. What is your status on the graduate portal and what concentration?

On 1/26/2019 at 9:37 AM, Kerri said:

Same too when I sent a mail. What is your status on the graduate portal and what concentration?

Mine still says Pre-screening, and it's for Health Promotion. How about you?

On 1/26/2019 at 9:37 AM, Kerri said:

Actually it switched to Under Review today! 

8 hours ago, HPRO said:

Hi all,

I received acceptance to University of Alberta (Health Promotion) on Thursday January 31st. Looking forward to virtually meeting some future classmates here :)

Congratulations :) 

On 1/29/2019 at 1:39 AM, DAM said:

Has anyone that applied for the global health concentration heard back?

Hi, yes I have applied for the global health concentration, but still my status is prescreening.