Academic Update Verification

I sent my fall transcripts almost 2 weeks ago and CSDCAS still hasn't verified them. I'm really worried that all of my CSDCAS applications with Jan. 1st deadlines will be looked at before they verify my fall transcripts. 

Is anyone else still waiting for the academic update to be verified?? They said it could take 2-3 weeks but I'm just worried the schools won't get the updated application in time...

3 hours ago, iowa999speechie said:

I sent my fall transcripts almost 2 weeks ago and CSDCAS still hasn't verified them. I'm really worried that all of my CSDCAS applications with Jan. 1st deadlines will be looked at before they verify my fall transcripts. 

Is anyone else still waiting for the academic update to be verified?? They said it could take 2-3 weeks but I'm just worried the schools won't get the updated application in time...

Check your schools' policy as some schools only require the CSDCAS app to be received by the deadline while others require it to be verified. It's under CSDCAS FAQ.

Does anyone know how it works if you have already graduated and so have no more grades/classes to report? Do I still need to do the academic update? And then does my application have to be verified all over again, or if it is verified it will stay that way? I'm worried if I do the academic update, even though nothing has changed, I will have to wait for verification all over again and I don't know how that works with schools that have to be verified by January 15th, February 1st, etc. Has anyone been in a similar place as me and how did it work?

To the best of my understanding the academic update isn't mandatory, it's just for reporting new grades. Have you checked the FAQ? It might give you more information if you want, but I wouldn't worry about it.

Edited by bibliophile222

10 hours ago, bibliophile222 said:

To the best of my understanding the academic update isn't mandatory, it's just for reporting new grades. Have you checked the FAQ? It might give you more information if you want, but I wouldn't worry about it.

I haven't been able to find much about it. Thanks! That's great.