Completing Prerequisite courses (Calculus, Statistics) before Joining Grad School

SC88

Hello 

I am a prospective MPA/MPP/M.Dev student and I have applied to a couple of policy and administration programs for the Fall 2019 session. My grades in my earlier education are not good especially in Statistics and Calculus. I am not too hopeful that I will be getting admits at good colleges this session as my essays were also not upto the mark.

I am ready to put in serious efforts for the next year application cycle and I want to start with the prerequisite courses (Stats and Calculus). I was wondering where can I take such courses for which credit are accepted by colleges like HKS, WWS, Chicago, Sanford etc  (Coursera and eDx are not accepted as mentioned in the college websites). Although open to both online/offline,  my preference remains online courses as I am located in India.

Please let me know

Thanks

10 hours ago, CozyD said:

I took some online classes through UC Berkeley's Extension program, and I was pretty happy with those. Pretty easy to enroll, quality courses, well-known school.

thanks a lot @CozyD