Cloneclub

Does anyone have information (literally any information beyond that on the website) about Colorado State University's Bioagricultural Sciences and Pest Management Ph.D. program? I applied 1/15 which was the due date to be considered for a TA-ship/RA-ship,  had a weird thing happen with my master's transcripts that was resolved,  and as of 1/28, I have had "your application is ready for review by your department." I know my application was sent to my POI. But that is all.

I searched in results, the only one was from 3 years ago. I Googled, searched on this site, tried using boolean operators with a variety of terms and...nothing. Well, one thing. That Peterson's site that has dubious statistics.

It has been ~9 days since my POI received my application so even how much time has passed isn't yielding information.

As I am sure everyone is aware, waiting sucks beyond the telling of it. Waiting and not even having the foggiest idea when to expect anything, how their process works or anything is killer.

Any, ANY information would be great. I know I should call the department and just ask for a timeline, but it seems a little soon to do that and some of my questions they may not be able to answer. for instance: I would also like information on how their admissions work. Is it POI approval heavy?  Does the admissions committee have the most weight?  How many applications do they usually receive? What is their acceptance rate like?

Again, I'll take any information at this point. Thank you!?