Biola (Interviews, Acceptances, Rejections)

Hi! I'm from Southern California and I applied to Biola for their SLP master's program. I applied in time for the Early Action Deadline Dec. 15th. Has anyone who applied here been contacted for an interview? I haven't heard anything from them yet. 

1 hour ago, hiimkhanh said:

I haven't heard anything from them either, but applied and submitted my application on 1/15. It is my ideal choice for school, so I hope to hear from them soon.

Cool! Biola is my first choice, let's hope we get invited to interview :) 

On 2/11/2019 at 2:08 PM, libbyyehca said:

Hi! I'm from Southern California and I applied to Biola for their SLP master's program. I applied in time for the Early Action Deadline Dec. 15th. Has anyone who applied here been contacted for an interview? I haven't heard anything from them yet. 

Hi! I also applied for the early deadline 12/15. I was notified for an interview and mine was on January 29th. 

10 hours ago, jjsa said:

Hi! I also applied for the early deadline 12/15. I was notified for an interview and mine was on January 29th. 

Cool! I didn't get an interview. I got an email about them scheduling more interviews next month, so there's still hope for me lol

On 2/11/2019 at 4:59 PM, hiimkhanh said:

I haven't heard anything from them either, but applied and submitted my application on 1/15. It is my ideal choice for school, so I hope to hear from them soon.

I got an email about them scheduling more interviews next month, so there's still hope

• 2 weeks later...

I also applied before the early deadline and had my interview with them on February 6. I have yet to hear back from them regarding an admissions decision, but hoping to hear back soon! If you guys have questions about the interview, DM me!

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, libbyyehca said:

congrats on the acceptance! I've yet to hear from them ? 

Same here...just waiting for my rejection letter any day now. 

If I haven't received anything from them yet (acceptance, rejection, or interview), would it be safe to assume that I didn't get in?  Judging that it's near the end of March (and they did say in their last email that all decisions will be sent out by March 31st), my guess is that I didn't get in.  I'm constantly checking my email because I'd like to know already if I should move on to more applications (planning to also apply to Univ. of St. Augustine and NYU's distance program if Biola is a no-go).  Any insight would be so appreciated!

• 3 weeks later...

In case people are still waiting on a response, I received a letter from them last week postmarked April 2, 2019 that I was waitlisted. I then got a call from Alfred this past Monday, April 8 saying I was accepted off the waitlist. I will be accepting, but for people wondering, know there’s still hope!

50 minutes ago, jmg543 said:

In case people are still waiting on a response, I received a letter from them last week postmarked April 2, 2019 that I was waitlisted. I then got a call from Alfred this past Monday, April 8 saying I was accepted off the waitlist. I will be accepting, but for people wondering, know there’s still hope!

Congrats! I'll be attending too! I'll be putting down my deposit soon. I wonder if there's a group yet?

13 hours ago, jmg543 said:

13 hours ago, hiimkhanh said:

Congrats! I'll be attending too! I'll be putting down my deposit soon. I wonder if there's a group yet?

Congratulations! Would you mind sharing your stats? I was rejected last week :(