Hunter Silberman School Fall 2019 Admissions

ML878

23 hours ago, g4567 said:

Hey, I'd had my interview online in May. Surprisingly, I'd actually heard back in 2 days. Although, I'm not sure if that's the average time for everyone else too. I got in :) 
I was also very worried about my writing sample since it was difficult. But I guess they just want to get a sense of our writing, instead of a specific accuracy of that article. Hope this helps and keep us posted!

Oh wow that’s a short amount of time but congrats, I’m happy for you! I think it depends because it took one of my friends about 2 weeks to hear back and another about a week. Hopefully I hear back soon cause it’s making me anxious lol 

On 6/20/2019 at 12:47 PM, jennyr1995 said:

Oh wow that’s a short amount of time but congrats, I’m happy for you! I think it depends because it took one of my friends about 2 weeks to hear back and another about a week. Hopefully I hear back soon cause it’s making me anxious lol 

I think that it would also be okay if you called the school and asked them about your status. They usually speed up when you reach out to them through phone. Good luck!

On 5/30/2019 at 12:57 PM, Molly.h said:

In my expirience they never answer their emails. I have been able to get in contact with enrollment services a few times but they always say the same thing. My application was also completed at the end of March. I'm starting to worry too specially because they haven't even looked at mine. 

Hey guys, good news! I got in! Finally, after all this wait.

Anything I need to know that they fail to mention in the acceptance letter and/or checklist? Also, if anyone has taken out a federal loan, what is your experience on the process to get the loan? I'll be going to Silberman on Tuesday. 

Edited by Molly.h

On 6/23/2019 at 5:06 PM, g4567 said:

I think that it would also be okay if you called the school and asked them about your status. They usually speed up when you reach out to them through phone. Good luck!

They told me it takes up to two weeks to hear back so I’m gonna wait until then but if not I’ll call. If I don’t hear back by Thursday I’ll probably call Friday and ask them since there’s another school waiting for my response.

On 6/23/2019 at 7:16 PM, Molly.h said:

Anything I need to know that they fail to mention in the acceptance letter and/or checklist? Also, if anyone has taken out a federal loan, what is your experience on the process to get the loan? I'll be going to Silberman on Tuesday. 

Congrats on getting in! I’m glad you finally heard back from them! 

On 6/23/2019 at 7:16 PM, Molly.h said:

Hey Molly,

How did you find out of your acceptance? Was it via email or did you check the application portal?

On 6/25/2019 at 11:29 PM, SuperKhlo said:

Hey Molly,

How did you find out of your acceptance? Was it via email or did you check the application portal?

Both! The portal updates first, and then they send you an email :) make just to check your spam/junk folder 

good luck!

• 3 weeks later...

I finally got word that I got accepted!! The wait was torture. I got an email first saying to check the portal for the decision.  Then I got an email from Juliana Lopez informing me of the process.  Now I just have to figure out how I'm going to pay for school. 

Has anyone gotten word about field placement as yet?