GWU Trachtenberg 19

41 minutes ago, FujiShe said:

Hmmm nothing here, wonder if that’s a bad sign haha!

Don't worry, it's an email from a faculty member you listed you would be interested in working with on your application. I had a few Peace Corps friends receive an email earlier this week but I didn't get mine until today. Here's hoping that the professor who is supposed to reach out to you is just a little behind!  

Admitted to the MPA program! I still haven’t received an email yet; I just happened to log into my portal last night and saw that my decision was ready. Funding to be specified at a later date in another email. 

2 hours ago, Amelia75 said:

Admitted to the MPA program! I still haven’t received an email yet; I just happened to log into my portal last night and saw that my decision was ready. Funding to be specified at a later date in another email. 

Congrats on your admit! My application still just says submitted so hopefully they are rolling out?!

@FujiShe I haven't heard back either for the MPP program. When I log into the portal, it says that my application cannot be submitted because the deadline has passed, even though I have received several emails from GWU saying that my application was submitted and under review. Does anyone else have this problem?

21 minutes ago, Amerikanets said:

@FujiShe I haven't heard back either for the MPP program. When I log into the portal, it says that my application cannot be submitted because the deadline has passed, even though I have received several emails from GWU saying that my application was submitted and under review. Does anyone else have this problem?

Mine says submitted, and that my application is under review. That’s odd for sure, but the portal has been glitchy for me so I’m sure it’s okay

I just got an email and I've also been admitted with no funding. i have a couple other offers from schools that came with funding, so I'm definitely leaning more towards those schools at the moment.

Same as many of you: admitted to the MPP with no funding, but my app was also screwed up and indicated I did not want to be considered for funding (may not have made a difference but it is still frustrating). Emailed them to beg for $ as soon as I saw the acceptance...Congrats everyone!!!

Edited by usernamesmakemeanxious

Did you two who got admitted to GWU MPP get an email or just check the portal? I haven't received anything yet nor see a decision in my portal, which might mean bad news for me!

Admitted to MPP! Also with no funding.

Trachtenberg is my top choice program, so I definitely still want to visit on Accepted Students Day. But I live all the way in the L.A. area and it doesn't sound like they cover any travel expenses. Hope to hear back from McCourt soon to decide travel plans now.

Just got the email and I'm waitlisted. Does anyone know when they would give out the final decision for the waitlisted? Also how's the funding situation for the waitlisted? Congrats to everyone admitted, good luck to myself ?