Berkeley GSPP 2019

Hello, all! I didn't see a thread for Berkeley this year. Hoping decisions are released this Friday. ? I applied for the MPP.

Edited by MPPhopeful322

Yeah, this and Harvard are my two top choices.

From looking at previous years, Berkeley (and UCLA - I think the UC system does it all at the same time) should be this week, in the next couple of days. 

5 hours ago, madrid said:

fingers crossed :) were decisions released last year around the time of end of this week?

March 8th last year! From last year's blog, it seems decisions came out pretty late (~6PM)

AND because I was bored/anxious this weekend...here's a list of previous release dates

2018 - Thursday, March 8

2017 - Monday, March 6

2016 - Monday, March 7

2015 - Friday, March 6

2014 - Thursday, March 6

2015 - Friday, March 1

Edited by MPPhopeful322

6 hours ago, MPPhopeful322 said:

March 8th last year! From last year's blog, it seems decisions came out pretty late (~6PM)

AND because I was bored/anxious this weekend...here's a list of previous release dates

2018 - Thursday, March 8

2017 - Monday, March 6

2016 - Monday, March 7

2015 - Friday, March 6

2014 - Thursday, March 6

2015 - Friday, March 1

doing the lord's work ? i'm going to flip out today then, especially being 6 hours ahead I'm going to be out drinking at midnight and spamming my email refresh

I'm glad I'm not the only person that's gone Maximum Neurotic over this wait ? Hoping we get news today!!!

I was just wondering if anyone's gotten any correspondence from Goldman during the application cycle. Their admissions team has been pretty silent in my experience, especially compared to schools like Harris or SPEA, who I get emails from like once a week. 

I'm trying not to refresh my email every couple minutes! Telling myself that even if decisions go out today, it won't be until the evening (based on last year).

2 minutes ago, MPPhopeful322 said:

It's almost 4pm on the west coast. Guess nothing today?

Judging from the last few years, decisions were released at 5PM at the earliest and 7:30PM at the latest (pacific time) so I’m not giving up just yet!

3 minutes ago, darkroastgopher said:

Judging from the last few years, decisions were released at 5PM at the earliest and 7:30PM at the latest (pacific time) so I’m not giving up just yet!

That's good news! Guess I'll wait it out a bit. The anticipation is eating me alive!

Clicking this over and over is not helping --> image.png.8222e9624429c68d6cc4fc080fb125ab.png

Edited by MPPhopeful322

12 minutes ago, darkroastgopher said:

I can't go through another work day like I did last Thursday and Friday or I might physically collapse from stress lmao

Same! I'm just here totally distracted from work. Checking my email over and over again. It was really hard to make it through the weekend! We're so close, though! We can do this!

Edited by MPPhopeful322