Emerson

I heard that people were accepted today to Emerson. I went on my portal and didn’t see anything regarding a decision. Just wondering if people found out about the on campus program. Thank you!

4 minutes ago, ling19 said:

Nope mine doesn’t either unfortunately I’ve been checking all day 

So have I!!! Hopefully they still have more to send out...

I got waitlisted. Not very surprised considering they seemed annoyed that I’m interested in research ? probably won’t be accepting my place on the waitlist. Hope that means someone else moves up! Good luck to everyone who hasn’t heard!

45 minutes ago, ashwood said:

I got waitlisted. Not very surprised considering they seemed annoyed that I’m interested in research ? probably won’t be accepting my place on the waitlist. Hope that means someone else moves up! Good luck to everyone who hasn’t heard!

Did you get an email or did you just check the portal?

6 minutes ago, ashwood said:

I got an email to check the portal!

Should I assume if I haven't gotten an email that it's a rejection? Wouldn't surprise me since I feel like I bombed the interview, but I just want to know!

1 hour ago, samiamslp said:

Should I assume if I haven't gotten an email that it's a rejection? Wouldn't surprise me since I feel like I bombed the interview, but I just want to know!

I’m not sure how they’re doing things but I guess it would make sense if they send acceptances, then waitlist, and then rejections. But I also haven’t really seen that many people post that they got accepted, so don’t lose hope yet!

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/10/2019 at 1:50 PM, ashwood said:

I’m not sure how they’re doing things but I guess it would make sense if they send acceptances, then waitlist, and then rejections. But I also haven’t really seen that many people post that they got accepted, so don’t lose hope yet!

I just today got a phone call for acceptance into Emerson online... so don't lose hope yet!  

25 minutes ago, speech517 said:

Have people heard back from the regular campus program at Emerson? I haven’t heard yet and wondering if there were other people who haven’t heard back either. 

I also haven’t heard anything... it’s weird lol I just want to know.

I haven't heard either, so I'm assuming it's a rejection. I saw on the results page that someone called Emerson, but the person from the program wasn't able to confirm anything other than they had not been accepted. Emerson couldn't say whether they were wait-listed or rejected. My guess is we'll only hear right by April 15th or after it. Maybe they're not making more decisions until they hear back from other applicants? At any rate, glad I'm not alone!

Just saw this posted on the results page: 

Emerson College Speech Language Pathology, Masters (F19) Other via Other on 19 Mar 2019   19 Mar 2019
  • report spam
  • To anyone still waiting on Emerson responses I emailed them this morning and they said "We are still in the process of releasing decisions and will be doing so throughout the next week." So don't lose hope just yet

20 hours ago, JustineSLA said:

How long after your interview did you receive the acceptance call?

Justine - my phone interview was 12/20 (before application was complete), and acceptance call came 3/19.  I should specify that my application was for the MAY cohort of online masters program.  

12 hours ago, SLaurP said:

Justine - my phone interview was 12/20 (before application was complete), and acceptance call came 3/19.  I should specify that my application was for the MAY cohort of online masters program.  

Oh phew! I just had my interview on 3/6, but I’m applying to the September online cohort. Thanks!