NAU-Flagstaff

I would suggest emailing them. That is what I did and it looks like I am on a waitlist. At least for the biology program it seems that offers were already made, but they won't know for sure when the process will be over until April 15.

5 hours ago, eujr said:

I would suggest emailing them. That is what I did and it looks like I am on a waitlist. At least for the biology program it seems that offers were already made, but they won't know for sure when the process will be over until April 15.

I did and I was told the admissions committee is still reviewing applicants and will send out final invitations sometime over the next few weeks.

• 2 weeks later...

I've called 4 times now and every time they tell me hopefully this week but it hasn't happen. When I ask about my application itself they say it says still under review. Acceptance, rejection, and waitlist have come out so I don't know if that is good news or bad news for the remaining people. 

• 1 year later...
On 3/18/2019 at 9:18 PM, Jackiejaque. said:

Hi everyone, i received my accepted to NAU back on Jan 30 and so did a friend of mine ,, they might be waiting for people to decline before the email again?

How are you liking the program? I'm considering the part-time summer program, which I know may not be the one you're in.  I'm an out-of-state student and tuition is my number 1 incentive to programs.  As well as the school being COVID safe and requiring people to wear masks.