NYU

12 minutes ago, cef26 said:

Im deciding between Columbia and NYU

Hey there! I'm in a similar boat. What are your pros and cons for each? I personally love Columbia's program but still find myself going back and forth. 

• 2 weeks later...

I am also considering NYU and am attracted to a lot of their research/ study abroad opportunities. However, I'm having difficulty justifying the 5-8 semester timeline. How do other people applying to NYU feel about the length? I would also love to hear your guys pro/ con lists

45 minutes ago, cityslp said:

I am also considering NYU and am attracted to a lot of their research/ study abroad opportunities. However, I'm having difficulty justifying the 5-8 semester timeline. How do other people applying to NYU feel about the length? I would also love to hear your guys pro/ con lists

I emailed and asked about the 5-8 semesters and an advisor said it is contingent on being a part of the bilingual program. participating in the summer study abroad program in Sweden, and prerequisites. Unfortunately you can't find out if they will accept your prereqs from undergrad until after you have committed to the school. That's what's holding me back about this program. I would like to know how much tuition I should be expecting to pay before committing to a school