ONLINE SUMMER PREREQUISITES

This is really dependent on your current situation! If you've been accepted to a grad program this cycle, you may want to reach out to their department and see where they would accept transfer credits from, or if you're taking a gap year/retaking a class for a better grade, you might want to hold off until you've been formally accepted to a program so you know your credits will transfer. However, if you're still in undergrad and are trying to take the prereqs as graduation requirements or to put on your transcript before you apply in the next few years, you might want to contact your academic advisor to see what schools your institution accepts credits from.

Personally I've taken a few online-only summer classes from my local community college over the summer, but I've had friends who have done the same thing and not had their credits transfer because our university didn't accept credits from their schools.

• 2 weeks later...