UT at Austin program visit

Hey all,

I will be visiting the UT - Austin campus this Wednesday and will be speaking to someone and discuss the program and possibly get a tour as well. I do have some questions in mind but if anyone wanted to ask anything at all (if not asked already), please let me know and I’ll ask them and post back here what they say ?

7 minutes ago, Aspire_to_Be said:

Bump for exposure!

Thanks for doing this! :) Can you ask them about the populations they get in clinic? (I know some programs tend to see more children, for example). Do they have a clinician work space/prep/study room? Can someone do the multicultural certificate alone if they are not bilingual?

Oh, another one!

Last year there were two evening classes for first years. Do they expect to have evening classes for the incoming first years again, or will the classes most likely be during business hours?

Thank you so much for doing this!  I am excited to see what you are able to find out!  Good luck!!

23 minutes ago, Aspire_to_Be said:

@Slpstudent2468 I’ll be sure to ask your questions regarding the program. Tomorrow’s the day!

Austin has been really nice; definitely will talk a bit about the city. 

Would love to know your thoughts on the public transportation if you use it! :) 

Hey all, just finished visiting the department. It was absolutely wondering coming in and really well worth the visit. If anyone would like to know more about the program, please PM me.

I will PM you as soon as I can @Rezzy S. and @Slpstudent2468 about the program and other information. I might not be able to until tonight or tomorrow depending on my schedule but will tell you both about the program in detail!

Edited by Aspire_to_Be

On 4/3/2019 at 2:09 PM, Aspire_to_Be said:

Hey all, just finished visiting the department. It was absolutely wondering coming in and really well worth the visit. If anyone would like to know more about the program, please PM me.

I will PM you as soon as I can @Rezzy S. and @Slpstudent2468 about the program and other information. I might not be able to until tonight or tomorrow depending on my schedule but will tell you both about the program in detail!

Were you able to find out any info on project-linc funding? That's awesome that the trip went well! I've heard really good things about the school from my professors.

6 hours ago, slptobe97 said:

Were you able to find out any info on project-linc funding? That's awesome that the trip went well! I've heard really good things about the school from my professors.

Your should hear today or next week’s end. The person I spoke to mentioned that Dr. Perez would try her best to reach out before the April 15 decision deadline.