Teachers College, Columbia University + Youtube Channel

Hi everyone! I just recently decided that I will be attending Teachers College, Columbia University in the fall to begin my M.S. in Communication Sciences & Disorders. I just made a youtube channel where I have posted reactions to my admissions decisions and a video about why I chose TC. This channel will be a "lookbook" of my life throughout graduate school. Please like, comment, and subscribe!! 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMIgNkX2Gz5UiNqXpH7Yw9Q

42 minutes ago, Brooke's Lookbook said:

Hi everyone! I just recently decided that I will be attending Teachers College, Columbia University in the fall to begin my M.S. in Communication Sciences & Disorders. I just made a youtube channel where I have posted reactions to my admissions decisions and a video about why I chose TC. This channel will be a "lookbook" of my life throughout graduate school. Please like, comment, and subscribe!! 

Congratulations! That is quite an accomplishment to get into all those top schools. May I ask what your stats were like - GPA/GRE etc since there is so much anxiety on gradcafe in general about what it takes to get admitted. Your journey as a grad student at Columbia university should be interesting to follow, especially to give students an insight into what to expect on the other side. Good luck on your journey - it sounds so exciting.

On 4/7/2019 at 3:57 PM, Brooke's Lookbook said:

Hi! Congratulations on your decision to attend Columbia!! :) I noticed you mentioned you're an undergrad at BU in your video. I got accepted to BU, and I'm debating if I should more there and attend, or if I should stay local and go to Brooklyn College because its soooo cheap. Do you have any information about BU's graduate program in Speech by any chance and if it's worth the money to go there? 

On 4/7/2019 at 4:46 PM, Ecstatic! said:

Congratulations! That is quite an accomplishment to get into all those top schools. May I ask what your stats were like - GPA/GRE etc since there is so much anxiety on gradcafe in general about what it takes to get admitted. Your journey as a grad student at Columbia university should be interesting to follow, especially to give students an insight into what to expect on the other side. Good luck on your journey - it sounds so exciting.

Sent you a personal message!

On 4/8/2019 at 5:12 PM, roxthespeechie said:

Hi! Congratulations on your decision to attend Columbia!! :) I noticed you mentioned you're an undergrad at BU in your video. I got accepted to BU, and I'm debating if I should more there and attend, or if I should stay local and go to Brooklyn College because its soooo cheap. Do you have any information about BU's graduate program in Speech by any chance and if it's worth the money to go there? 

I personally messaged you!! :)