April 15th deadline

Does the April 15th deadline mean you have until 11:59pm on Monday the 15th to put your deposit down or is it 11:59pm on Sunday the 14th? I see emails from schools that say "by April 15th" which seems to mean before then but I would really hope that I still have Monday to decide. 

5 minutes ago, Laurenf131 said:

Does the April 15th deadline mean you have until 11:59pm on Monday the 15th to put your deposit down or is it 11:59pm on Sunday the 14th? I see emails from schools that say "by April 15th" which seems to mean before then but I would really hope that I still have Monday to decide. 

I was trying to figure this out myself! Earlier in the process I was assuming we'd have until Monday, but I didn't really know, and thought for sure I'd have a decision by now... Now, well, I'm still working on that last part.? Which programs are you deciding between? 

I thought I would have a decision too! I wanted to wait until Monday to see if any last funding came in but I might have to make my decision assuming that I don't have any.  I am still between UMD (if I got funding which is competitive), Emerson, and UMass (for that in-state tuition). I haven't turned down BU yet because it hurts too much to turn out one of my dream programs but I most likely will. I wish MGH was cheaper because I would totally go. I'm struggling but mostly because of the finances. 

The best way to know would be to ask them. Or, recheck your acceptance letter, maybe check the link where you are supposed to deposit the fee to see if a time is given. My letter states to submit the fee by 8:00 AM on April 15th. If you really don't know.... pay on the 14th at the latest just in case!

22 hours ago, samiamslp said:

I just got an email from one of the programs reminding me to submit my deposit "before April 15th", so that would mean by Sunday at 11:59!

I received an email from GW that said to make the deposit by 11:59 PM (ET) Monday, April 15, 2019.  So in other works, I have till the evening of Monday night to make a decision and act on it or I loose fellowship money.

8 hours ago, bness2002 said:

I received an email from GW that said to make the deposit by 11:59 PM (ET) Monday, April 15, 2019.  So in other works, I have till the evening of Monday night to make a decision and act on it or I loose fellowship money.

Thanks! Looks like it really depends on the school!