Funding at Temple/Temple TA-Ship

formermary

For those who received a teaching assistantship from Temple, how were you notified? I was admitted into a Ph.D. program at Temple University and was told two weeks ago that I was nominated for a teaching assistant and that the final approval would come from the graduate school. I have yet to receive an *official* notice of the teaching assistantship i.e. a letter about the funding package, etc. 

Is anyone still waiting to hear about funding from Temple? If you received a teaching assistantship or fellowship, did you receive a letter from the graduate school? How were you notified? 

13 hours ago, formermary said:

For those who received a teaching assistantship from Temple, how were you notified? I was admitted into a Ph.D. program at Temple University and was told two weeks ago that I was nominated for a teaching assistant and that the final approval would come from the graduate school. I have yet to receive an *official* notice of the teaching assistantship i.e. a letter about the funding package, etc. 

Is anyone still waiting to hear about funding from Temple? If you received a teaching assistantship or fellowship, did you receive a letter from the graduate school? How were you notified? 

I received my funding/TA position offer from Temple through my department a few weeks ago via email. It was very competitive, I was happy with it and accepted it. What department will you be in? I will be in history.