I know we are all here playing the waiting game, we've been playing since the moment we sent in all those apps. There is a reason they call this a process and for that reason I waited before even applying. Now I am losing it! For everyone who is still waiting? Please share with me the ways you manage to distract yourself. I know its the weekend and I won't hear from the school till at least Monday yet I still can't help but refresh my email. All of my eggs are in one basket now I was rejected from everywhere I applied except waitlisted at Southern Illinois University Carbondale. Everything is riding on this and I am filled with anxiety. The not knowing is truly killing me. 

Misery loves company, so if you're waiting and waiting please vent let us wait together and maybe it won't be so lonely

I am really sorry. It is a daunting process. I don't mean that you should give up hope BY ANY MEANS, but do you have other plans in mind? Maybe it will help you feel better if you started thinking about what all you can do if grad school doesn't happen this year. Focus your energy on all the different things you can do or want to do, and be prepared regardless of what ends up happening. Take care of yourself and keep faith!