Still waiting on a decision

Is anyone else still waiting on schools (no acceptance, rejection, or waitlist?) i still have not heard ANYTHING from LIU post or sacred heart. I emailed them both in the beginning of April and they said probably a few weeks. I don’t want to contact them again but I’m starting to worry they forgot about my application. 

Yes. I never heard back from Texas A&M University Kingsville and University of Louisiana Lafayette. With the amount of acceptances that went out I just figured I was waitlisted. I had to call to find out any information and even then they just told me my apps were still out to the department. 

I know you said you didn’t want to contact them again but I would recommend calling soon just to see if they are still sending out acceptances.  I find calling easier as you get an answer right away (even though the answer might be vague) and you don’t have to tell them your name if you don’t want to. I realize asking this way doesn’t really give you an answer but it might reassure you that they are still looking through applications. 

I understand the frustration and anxiousness! I hope everything works out for you! 

9 hours ago, Pollitopinpin said:

Did you get an interview for sacred heart? If you didnt most likely they didnt go thru your app. I was interviewed waitlisted then accepted. But i rejected their offer.

No i didn’t interview. I don’t know why they would tell me a few weeks though if they didn’t even look at my application, so frustrating! 

On 4/26/2019 at 12:34 PM, speechie510 said:

Is anyone else still waiting on schools (no acceptance, rejection, or waitlist?) i still have not heard ANYTHING from LIU post or sacred heart. I emailed them both in the beginning of April and they said probably a few weeks. I don’t want to contact them again but I’m starting to worry they forgot about my application. 

Reach out to them! Seriously! You have nothing to lose at this point!

Update: Sacred Heart emailed me that I’m waitlisted, i still haven’t heard anything from LIU. I don’t understand this because their decision deadline was May 1st. I interviewed with them over a month ago and haven’t heard anything since.