Hey everyone! I recently got off the waitlist and have accepted an offer for attendance. I’ve seen there hasn’t been a group made? Anyone out there started the process, how do you feel? I’m from california and I’m so nervous and anxious because i have some prereqs to finish but I’m excited. Any places you have all looked? I’ve looked around Clovis and portales but not sure yet.

Edited by eveB
Adding to conversation

Hi! We had another thread going but you’re right we never got around to creating a page/group for our cohort. There is one for all students I believe: Eastern New Mexico University Communicative Disorders/SLP Majors. 

Congrats on your acceptance! 

On 5/1/2019 at 11:05 AM, eveB said:

Hey everyone! I recently got off the waitlist and have accepted an offer for attendance. I’ve seen there hasn’t been a group made? Anyone out there started the process, how do you feel? I’m from california and I’m so nervous and anxious because i have some prereqs to finish but I’m excited. Any places you have all looked? I’ve looked around Clovis and portales but not sure yet.

Hi! I am from California and waitlisted as well. Did you receive an email or call from the department? I hope I will receive some good news soon. Congrats on being accepted!!

Hey! Sorry for the late reply but they actually called me and left a voicemail as I was at work. I called again and they gave me an offer. Hope that helps and good luck! Crossing my fingers for you!

On 5/2/2019 at 6:28 PM, Ali_Irene13 said:

Hi! I am from California and waitlisted as well. Did you receive an email or call from the department? I hope I will receive some good news soon. Congrats on being accepted!!

Hey! Sorry for the late reply but they actually called me and left a voicemail as I was at work. I called again and they gave me an offer. Hope that helps and good luck! Crossing my fingers for you!

• 2 months later...

Congrats. Ali_Irene13. What term are you starting and if you don’t mind sharing your stats? I am kind of sad because, I just saw they changed their application process and I thought I had more time to apply, but applications are now due Aug 15 and Jan 15. I was looking to apply for the spring 2020 cohort. 

12 hours ago, speakingofsarita said:

Congrats. Ali_Irene13. What term are you starting and if you don’t mind sharing your stats? I am kind of sad because, I just saw they changed their application process and I thought I had more time to apply, but applications are now due Aug 15 and Jan 15. I was looking to apply for the spring 2020 cohort. 

I am applying for the ENMU Spring 2020 start, so are they for sure moving the deadline up from September 1st to August 15th? I had emailed Wendy and she said "It just means that if you are applying for the Spring 2020 cohort then it has to be done by Sept. 1." That was on July 25th.