4. pea-jay 145
  5. postbib yeshuist 143
  6. anxiousapplicant 112
  7. jae b. 109
  8. branwen daughter of llyr 108
  9. monkeefugg 105
  10. babbling dweeb 101

By the numbers

In total there were 20,043 posts made this month (17,629 in Mar 2009). There were 438,613 visits. 98,400 Unique Visitors and 2,650,081 Pageviews.

Another busy month :-)

wow...thnx for the stats Barista. It took so long getting up that I was beginning to think that I was so unlucky that it would be the month that I was supposed to make the list, that the admin (bgk, Barista, etc) would stop posting the stats :)

special congrats to ootg; he actually just joined in this month - & he made no. 1 :) (i let him win though lmao)

for some weird reason, i still can't believe i'm actually on the list, or that i made number 2. the last couple days, i figured ootg would probably win & i would be a close second, but still....seeing it & believing it after doing the numbers (stalking all the other "famous" posters' profiles and seeing who made the most posts in march :) ) are two different things.

At the beginning of march, i had a couple rejections, no one to confide in, & one day i saw the february stats & i thought: well if i can't change my chances of getting into grad programs now, perhaps i will feel better by getting on the list - it was something within my power. However, along the way, i met (electronically lol) so many people it soon became about sharing experiences and being part of other people's, and not just about getting on the list. You would be surprised what a simple word or two from someone in the same shoes as you could mean to you (and vice-versa). As a former tutor, I always thought the best feeling ever, was when I taught someone something and they finally got it (after hours of not getting it)....well that changed. The best feeling ever, is when you give someone hope...they believe things could get better & voila: things actually get better (usually an acceptance letter is involved lol).

To the newcomers: idk...be inspired like ootg; connect with people.

To the old-timers: you know the drill...keep posting :)

Haha...oops. ;) So much happened in March, though! It's been very informational. I expect this month to be busy, too, though, because tough decisions must be made.... :/ Definitely can use the support.