MPH 2020 Canada

Jill98

10 hours ago, MPHtwenty said:

I just checked the portal and it shows that I was admitted after I saw @phlove33's post!! I haven't received an email but here is what's online, thanks for the notification!

Anybody else accepting?? We should make a group especially since its an online masters, looking forward to meeting all of you ?

1510807870_ScreenShot2020-04-02at12_09_00PM.thumb.png.2368010f8ba192c476221db10a985d97.png

Congrats!!! When does Brock want you to accept by? I just got waitlisted by them 

1 hour ago, Meeha said:

Congrats!!! When does Brock want you to accept by? I just got waitlisted by them 

Thank you! I actually have no idea, I didn't receive an email from them and it doesn't show on the portal the final day to accept. Did you happen to receive an email about being waitlisted or does it just say that on the portal?

17 minutes ago, MPHtwenty said:

Thank you! I actually have no idea, I didn't receive an email from them and it doesn't show on the portal the final day to accept. Did you happen to receive an email about being waitlisted or does it just say that on the portal?

Just showed up on my portal!  I hope to hear from them again 

10 hours ago, Meeha said:

Just showed up on my portal!  I hope to hear from them again 

I was accepted to Brock yesterday as well, it says that information about acceptance will be given in an official email next 5 business days ? 

I am still waiting to hear from Queen's, Western, and McMaster tho... they all just say "application pending" tho ?

The DLSPH Admissions team emailed me this morning with regards to when we will be hearing from them (I applied for the Health Promotion stream) and I received this response from them: 

"Please follow through with our timeline listed on our website: http://www.dlsph.utoronto.ca/students/future-students/application-process/timeline-for-application-process/

Assessments are still underway and there will be no delay." 

Not much help, but hopefully we hear soon :)

40 minutes ago, juniper2020 said:

I was accepted to Brock yesterday as well, it says that information about acceptance will be given in an official email next 5 business days ? 

I am still waiting to hear from Queen's, Western, and McMaster tho... they all just say "application pending" tho ?

Congrats!!! I was waitlisted. So I was wondering when I will hear back from them again

1 hour ago, Meeha said:

Does anyone know if waterloo has sent  out all their acceptances? 

I haven't received anything yet! I think they have sent out a couple of offers looking at previous posts from applicants. When I emailed them they said we could hear anytime between this week and the end of April, so not sure if that means rejections/waitlists for those of us who haven't heard. 

Anyone who received an offer, what was the deadline to accept or decline? 

1 minute ago, bmph23 said:

No! My portal still says "all documents received". I got an email this morning to my personal email saying I was waitlisted. 

Okay, still nothing from them this is such a frustrating process 

I got an email from Guelph this morning saying I'm on the waitlist. I wonder how many people are on the waitlist though ... 

Just now, RMSK said:

I applied to the MPH epi and the MHSc epi both for the thesis streams 

I also applied to the MPH epi  program. I read that they only have 10 spots? I am not sure how true this is 

6 minutes ago, Meeha said:

I also applied to the MPH epi  program. I read that they only have 10 spots? I am not sure how true this is 

I think it varies due to how many people apply to the other streams as well, I know they have 40 total (all streams) the grad assistant, Susan, told me typically the first round offers aren’t taken cause a lot of the people end up applying to the med school and reject their offers once they get into med