MPH 2020 Canada

Jill98

43 minutes ago, Mphfall said:

Hey friends .

I am posting on behalf of my sis , she is accepted as an international student in U Of A , health promotion. Amidst of covid the situation is very unpredictable, is anyone in the same boat. 

Hi! Well congrats! Would you mind telling us how and when she got notified? Was it Email or you saw it first on the portal? And when is the deadline for responding to offer? Is it MPH or MSc?

6 hours ago, katniss055 said:

Just got rejection from SFU as well ! 

So sorry to hear that :( 

I'm just a bit curious as to how you could tell if they haven't emailed you? Was this on go.sfu.ca? 

On 3/29/2020 at 11:17 AM, mph2020!! said:

Hi I was wondering of those who got accepted into McMaster MPH, when the deadline is to accept/reject the offer? I am currently on the waitlist but need to decide about Queen's MPH by April 7th. Just wondering if I'd be hearing back from McMaster before then. Thank you! 

Hey, the deadline to accept is April 3 for McMaster on my portal 

Congrats to everyone who's gotten their acceptances! 

Has anyone received the next round of offers/waitlists/rejections recently for the following programs:

U of T MPH Health Promo

Queen's MPH 

Western MPH

Waterloo MPH

I'm trying to figure out when the next round will likely be.

On 3/21/2020 at 4:22 PM, rulingplanets said:

Hi everybody! I have a seen a number of people who have been accepted to Queen’s MPH and congratulations to them! I was wondering if anyone who applied to Queen’s Epidemiology MSc got any news? :) 

Yes I received acceptance on Thursday (March 26th) hope you also got good news!