Which GRE score should I report?

Goooooose

I am an international applicant to the clinical psychology Ph.D. program in the USdrag the whole impression down. I recently took the GRE general test twice and got the following scores:

First one: V 159 (83%) Q 170 (96%) AW 4.5 (81%)

Second one: V 164 (94%) Q169 (95%) AW 4 (57%)

I am happy about my second V and Q but really concerned that the low percentile of my AW will drag the whole impression. I am applying to clinical psychology which I know is a writing heavy discipline, and the writing could be even more important for an international student. I am not sure if I should report both of the score or only one of them. I have research and review paper publication and I know at least one of my referees will be able to confirm my writing ability. ....Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated!

I think you should submit the second one. You can convey your writing ability through your personal statement and other writing materials, in addition to your referral confirming your writing ability (perhaps informing them this is an item you wish to be expressed in the letter). A 4 vs. a 4.5 is not that drastic, even if the percentile ranking says otherwise. Additionally, I feel that they care more about the V and Q scores more/understand that the style of writing expected in the GRE is very specific and not all-encompassing.