Masters of Health Informatics (U of T/Waterloo) Fall 2020

mhua94

25 minutes ago, Carms said:

@clrn02 @Nunaa @potentialgrad

yes - I completely agree. It was very difficult to gauge from each interview. 
A lot of self doubt  was instilled in Metz 

I also noticed they asked a lot of questions about my future. 

Do you think they’re still doing interviews? 

Yeah I’m not sure how it went honestly. I think they’re done interviews, when I went they said it was the last day.

Hi everyone 

I have been keeping up with everyone here but just finally made an account

i have to ask...my interview was with just julia and no other faculty member. did everyone else have multiple people involved?

anyways, anxiously awaiting the response! good luck to you all :)

1 hour ago, Nunaa said:

I think March 3rd, I only interviewed with Julia 

Oh no way. 
Mine was the 2nd. I did not know the 3rd was the last day. I thought they were still doing interviews all week and some this week too 

I only had 1 interviewer and applied for MHI. 

I sure hope they don't delay admin duties all together, but in light of what is going on it would make sense!

(just gonna tell myself thats why i haven't heard back ? )

24 minutes ago, sid23 said:

I only had 1 interviewer and applied for MHI. 

I sure hope they don't delay admin duties all together, but in light of what is going on it would make sense!

(just gonna tell myself thats why i haven't heard back ? )

Did you present your presentation with Julia then?

30 minutes ago, clrn02 said:

Did you present your presentation with Julia then?

Yup I just did the written component then went for presentation with julia and she just asked some interview questions afterwards

Anyone receiving any news yet about acceptances? I read the thread from last year and some people didn't get acceptances to the waterloo program until june! 

Hey everyone. Thought I would let you know they are sending interview invites for applicants of interest from the executive stream...mine is in a couple of weeks. It seems that it will be conducted remotely with a faculty member and the program director. Unsure at this point if the structure of the interview will be the same as that of the regular stream.

On 3/13/2020 at 2:31 PM, jonesy1428 said:

Hey everyone. Thought I would let you know they are sending interview invites for applicants of interest from the executive stream...mine is in a couple of weeks. It seems that it will be conducted remotely with a faculty member and the program director. Unsure at this point if the structure of the interview will be the same as that of the regular stream.

Interesting that they did it separately this year! I feel like this will probably delay everyones responses for their application status since it looks like last year they offered eMHI positions to MHI applicants? Who knows!