Masters of Health Informatics (U of T/Waterloo) Fall 2020

mhua94

29 minutes ago, BetOnYourself said:

Hi Everyone- hilarious follow-up to my post above, but I'd like to share that I've been offered early admission to the MHI program (due to circumstances). Keep your head up and I look forward to connecting with each of you in the coming weeks. 

Congratulations! I’m happy for you. 

Did you find out through email or the portal?

Mind telling me your background? Do you have work experience in the field? 

2 hours ago, BetOnYourself said:

Hi Everyone- hilarious follow-up to my post above, but I'd like to share that I've been offered early admission to the MHI program (due to circumstances). Keep your head up and I look forward to connecting with each of you in the coming weeks. 

Congrats!! When did they mail you? Also interviewed around mid february and quite nervous

Hello everyone, 

As acceptances are starting to roll out now, I have created a Facebook group for the incoming UofT MHI class of 2022 to connect through! Please join this group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/208978290430161/

I look forward to meeting you all in September, and wish all the best to those who are waiting to hear back ?

Hi guys,

I've emailed Zoe about the early offers and the status of my application, but she replied with "Please note that we have only sent out a few early offers and will be contacting most candidates in April. There will most likely be delays because of the current situation."

Hope that helps!

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Matty123 said:

Hi guys! 

I just checked my email and Zoe just sent my offer of admission! I'm super excited and hoping everyone hears from her soon as well :)

Thats good news, congrats!!! 

This might be a silly question but if I received an email saying "Please note that we are recommending your acceptance to the Master of Health Informatics to the UofT School of Graduate Studies. You will receive official notice to follow" does that mean I was accepted? Or that my application status is pending?

20 minutes ago, roa123 said:

This might be a silly question but if I received an email saying "Please note that we are recommending your acceptance to the Master of Health Informatics to the UofT School of Graduate Studies. You will receive official notice to follow" does that mean I was accepted? Or that my application status is pending?

I got something similar, is this an acceptance?

Edited by MHIUToronto2020