Masters of Health Informatics (U of T/Waterloo) Fall 2020

mhua94

1 minute ago, Afrin said:

Ohh really, I did not receive any email...I am extremely upset too  :(

I worked so hard ? plus I was working 6 days a week in 2 jobs when preparing my application. It hurts when you see hard work doesn’t pay off.. 

@Jojo9do you recall how long the whole process was? An hour or so? 

also, was there equipment for you to use for your slide show? 
or did you do it off of paper, and printed out slide show hand outs? 

Edited by Carms

On 2/28/2020 at 7:55 PM, Afrin said:

Yes in this group..Check Jojo's post. He/she has posted about interview experience. 

I had an international credentials, may be thats the reason for not being considered. 

Me too, I am also an international candidate. My colleague got selected llast year she said that international candidates are informed a bit later. Not sure

On 2/29/2020 at 3:46 AM, melo34 said:

I worked so hard ? plus I was working 6 days a week in 2 jobs when preparing my application. It hurts when you see hard work doesn’t pay off.. 

I am so sad because I even did not go for second option, now my whole year will be wasted. I wish I had applied to some other university. ??

9 hours ago, Nunaa said:

I thought it was pretty informal, difficult to gauge how it went though. How did you find the interview? 

I found it informal as well. I didn’t do well on the presentation - Karim said my topic was outdated so we ended up having a conversation instead. It ended on a good note but it’s making me concerned.