Submitting GRE scores the day of the test

KEIM

How does this work? Would I be allowed to have the list of schools written down with their GRE codes on the day I take the exam? Or is their a search functionality where you can type the name of the school?

Thanks

There is a search function. However, there may be 2 or 3 potential codes for each school (general admission vs CSDCAS, in-person vs online) so it may be a good idea to look up the codes first and at least know which one to look for. I picked the wrong code for 2 schools and had to pay to resend them.

8 hours ago, bibliophile222 said:

There is a search function. However, there may be 2 or 3 potential codes for each school (general admission vs CSDCAS, in-person vs online) so it may be a good idea to look up the codes first and at least know which one to look for. I picked the wrong code for 2 schools and had to pay to resend them.

Oh no! I don’t know if I can remember the codes for all the schools I’m applying to. Especially at the end of the exam and my brain is fried. ?

1 hour ago, babykoala said:

I was able to write down my school codes before taking the GRE, and an employee brought me my codes once I finished so I could submit the scores. I'm not sure if every testing center does something like this, though. 

Oh ok, that's a good idea.I hope they do that at my test taking center.

• 2 months later...