Could we start a fall 2020 HCI/UX Application group?

smriti23

Hey! Applications are opening and i thought it would be best to freak out together! Drop in a comment if you're applying for fall 2020, with your Uni list, background and anything else you would like to share!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/8/2020 at 8:23 AM, qweraw said:

Hi, all. I applied to HCI Master's programs at Stanford, CMU, UW, Georgia Tech and UM.

Hi! I also applied to CMU, UW, Georgia Tech, and UM. Have you heard anything from UW, GT and UM? Any interviews?

6 hours ago, Joo said:

Hi! I also applied to CMU, UW, Georgia Tech, and UM. Have you heard anything from UW, GT and UM? Any interviews?

Hey! I haven't heard back from UW, GT and UM yet. Got interviews from Stanford and CMU.

Hi all! I applied to CMU MHCI / CMU MIIPS / UW MHCID / UW HCDE programs and only heard back from MHCI for an alumni interview. Have you heard back from any other schools or programs yet?

6 hours ago, Hsin Yi said:

Hi all! I applied to CMU MHCI / CMU MIIPS / UW MHCID / UW HCDE programs and only heard back from MHCI for an alumni interview. Have you heard back from any other schools or programs yet?

@Hsin Yi I applied to UW MHCID/ UW HCDE/ CMU MHCI/ GTech MS-HCI (Interactive Computing)/ UM HCIM/ IUB HCId/ SJSU HFE. I haven't heard back from any of the programs yet, except IUB which conducted an interview last week. Hopefully IUB's decision will be out next week (for early applicants). Remaining programs are showing the tentative admission decision timeline as Mid-March.

On 2/10/2020 at 11:32 PM, UXGuy said:

Remaining programs are showing the tentative admission decision timeline as Mid-March.

@UXGuy that's what i learned from their websites as well haha. not anxious at all...... ^_____^

Best of luck!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...