MSW Applications Fall 2020

IvySWCu

Just now, madisonc7 said:

Because if we weren’t admitted it’s gonna suck big time that they accidentally told us so

Yea that would make it really bad...especially because the page literally says "congratulations" lol

Just now, NicoleDes said:

Yea that would make it really bad...especially because the page literally says "congratulations" lol

Should we call and leave a message?

1 hour ago, katp said:

meee too! fingers crossed 

54 minutes ago, madisonc7 said:

I feel like I have a big bad feeling about this ?

Hey guys don't freak out! This seems really good! Does anyone want to send a screenshot so I can compare it to my portal? I was admitted on Monday

22 minutes ago, ZoeD said:

I think this is good! Share a SS with me if you would like and I can compare it to my portal. 

1829978911_ScreenShot2020-02-05at7_16_56PM.thumb.png.3e5471527c16fe866ddb3bd86bb93fa6.png

This is what my portal looks like! With the added admitted students day & reception to the side. When I click the link, it brings up a page that says "Congratulations on your admission to Columbia School of Social Work!" with a list of dates of admitted student days. I'm still logged in when I view the page...

Edited by NicoleDes

16 minutes ago, NicoleDes said:

1829978911_ScreenShot2020-02-05at7_16_56PM.thumb.png.3e5471527c16fe866ddb3bd86bb93fa6.png

This is what my portal looks like! With the added admitted students day & reception to the side. When I click the link, it brings up a page that says "Congratulations on your admission to Columbia School of Social Work!" with a list of dates of admitted student days. I'm still logged in when I view the page...

Huh. Okay that's weird, it looks nothing like mine. I don't have the "Interact with Us" tab that has the Admitted Student Day & Receptions, etc., and mine still says my concentration and program. BUT that doesn't mean anything. It seems like there was a technology malfunction honestly. I would call first thing tomorrow AM. Keep me posted, I'm rooting for you. 

Just now, ZoeD said:

Huh. Okay that's weird, it looks nothing like mine. I don't have the "Interact with Us" tab that has the Admitted Student Day & Receptions, etc., and mine still says my concentration and program. BUT that doesn't mean anything. It seems like there was a technology malfunction honestly. I would call first thing tomorrow AM. Keep me posted, I'm rooting for you. 

I would include a SS but I'm on my work comp and I don't know how to do it on these things lol. 

2 minutes ago, ZoeD said:

Ah okay ?. I’m getting nervous, it probably means nothing. Just a glitch or something. Ugh 

Hi everyone! New to this forum but super happy that I found it, I have been stressing out about decision letters! I applied to BU and BC (only those 2) before the January 15 deadline and I am anxiously waiting to hear back from both ! Has anyone else heard back yet?!

On 2/5/2020 at 6:57 PM, MSWSTRESS said:

Hi everyone! New to this forum but super happy that I found it, I have been stressing out about decision letters! I applied to BU and BC (only those 2) before the January 15 deadline and I am anxiously waiting to hear back from both ! Has anyone else heard back yet?!

hey! same here did you apply for advanced standing? BU told me mid feb and then the email i’m assuming you got for BC said by feb 15th...so it could really be any day now

16 minutes ago, cmongradschool said:

That is so weird! Take it as a good sign :) does it give you any dates though?

I'm hoping it is! Yes, it lists a bunch of admitted student days (in NYC, L.A., and San Francisco) and then it also says when the admitted student reception is.

1 hour ago, cmongradschool said:

Those who have been accepted to CU, have you been requested to join the Facebook page? I haven't seen anything  yet

Hey! I was admitted last week on the 29th, didn’t get the email with the Facebook page until today. So it took about a week. 

10 hours ago, Polcc said:

hey! same here did you apply for advanced standing? BU told me mid feb and then the email i’m assuming you got for BC said by feb 15th...so it could really be any day now

No, I didn't do advanced standing for either school. BC did say on or around Feb 15 but I didn't know about BU, thanks. I have been refreshing my emails all week lol which concentration are you going into? I am doing children, youth, and families , clinical track

Edited by MSWSTRESS