Letter of Recommendations on CSDCAS

Hello everyone, 

One of my professors who is writing a LOR for me was asking how it works with CSDCAS, as she was a sociology professor, she is not familiar  with the system. She said she typically puts the name of the program/school in the Letter, but since I have 7 schools on CSDCAS, does she need to put the names of all the schools or just address it to CSDCAS??

Any tips appreciated 

So when you request a letter you go on CSDCAS, go to supporting information, click on evaluations, then create an evaluation. Once you put in all your professors info (be sure to include their email) she'll be emailed a link to fill out info for you and upload your letter. Does this help?

Hope it's not to late to answer this for you, but I asked my professor about this since I was confused and she said they usually write a "general" letter of recommendation that is not directed at a specific school for CSDCAS since the letter that gets uploaded there gets sent to all the schools you apply to on CSDCAS!